Chapter 1

Two of the trainees of Frontrow Entertainment's new boy and girl group arrive one by one in front of the door. They open it, and to their surprise, see Nicole waiting for them.

"Hello, girls. Welcome to Frontrow Entertainment. I am your instructor Nicole from Kaachi. As you know, we've made labels and won Grammys with our debut song 'Your Turn'. We will have to make stage names for you guys before your training. This is to create a new persona of yourself that shows your best self in front of your future fans. Now everyone, suggest your stage names, don't be shy. Oh, and make sure it's Korean, to add to the aesthetic."

"Sam, why don't you go first?" Sam says in a very seductive voice, "Sure."

"O-Ok Sam" Nicole blushes at the sound of his voice, her foundation covering the redness of her cheeks as she stares deep into his blue eyes. She hasn't heard any of their voices yet and Sam's deep husky voice made her heart flutter.

"I'm gay and in love with this guy called Kang Daniel, he's my inspiration. I've been a fan of him before he debuted and I have all his albums. I want to be called Kung Denial to be reminded of him every time my fans cheer my name." He smirks and bites his bottom lip as he mentions Kang Daniel's name.

Nicole blushes slightly. She already has a crush on Kung Denial. Though he did say he was gay. Maybe she could change that, and be the reason for his straightness.

"OMG! That's perfect, it will certainly drag in the attention! I called Chunseo just in case you guys wouldn't be able to choose your names but you're doing perfectly well!" Just as she says that the door to the studio opens loudly.

"Hi! I'm Chunseo and I'm Kaachi's maknae! I am always happy and positive."

"Oh! That's Chunseo. Anyway Sam," Nicole plays with her hair, "Who's that next to you?"

"Her? That's my sister, Samantha Smith."

"Really? That's nice. But why isn't she talking?-" Nicole abruptly turns around and puts her hands on her cheeks. Were they that hot that she needed to cool them off? She looked back and her and Sam's eyes locked into place. She started blushing again. Nicole fainted.

Chunseo rushes towards Nicole. Nicole's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her cheeks were hot. "Sam! What did you do?"

Chunseo started crying. "Nicole is in love with you Sam! Couldn't you sense her hinting it? She used to get bullied for her look but you not saying anything about how ugly she is must have made her faint."

Nicole suddenly twitched her fingers. Her arms started moving rapidly. She was having a seizure. "Oh no! What should I do?! Sam! Get out!"