WARNING :)

IF YOU'RE NOT CAUGHT UP WITH ALL THE ONCE UPON A TIME EPISODES DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED. BY CAUGHT UP I MEAN, YOU NEED TO AT LEAST WATCH SEASON 4.

IF YOU DON'T WATCH ONCE UPON A TIME, I ADVISE YOU GO WATCH IT BEFORE READING BECAUSE MOST THINGS WONT MAKE SENSE UNLESS YOU WATCH THE SHOW. YOU CAN FIND IT ON NETFIX, LETMEWATCHTHIS, AND SOME OTHER WEBSITES. IF YOU NEED HELP ASK ME.

THIS FAN FICTION IS BASED ON ONCE UPON A TIME BUT I CHANGED SOME OF THE MAJOR PLOT AND EVENTS.

Do not skip what I just wrote.

Sorry if I scared or freaked out anyone with the capitalized lettering but I needed to make sure everyone knows it. Like I said, I changed some of the mostly major events.

One major thing I changed is, Peter Pan is not an old man and he has no relation to Rumpelstiltskin, Baelfire/Neal, or Henry. He first met Rumple when he was the Pied Piper and tried to kidnap Baelfire. They were enemies after that but they have no relation or never knew each other before that.

If you don't watch Once Upon A Time, Its basically a show about fairy-tales in the modern world. But its not like those other stories about modern fairy-tales. It's way better and when my sister first showed me the show I thought, why would I watch this? It's all the about fairy-tales and I'm too old for them. But when I started watching them I was hooked and couldn't stop and ended up as a bigger fan than my sister. By bigger fan I mean I run 8 fan accounts.

Lets go back to Season 3, Episode Save Henry. The part when Henry is tucked in by Regina to go to sleep and Rumple is freed from the Pandora's box. Peter Pan doesn't come into the ship to take Henry's heart or soul. Instead he was passed out, unconscious because he didn't get Henry's heart and his powers are basically draining out. All the Lost Boys went back in the Jolly Roger but Felix because he wanted to stay. When Pan woke up, he realized that they escaped Neverland. He used up most of his power to turn Storybrooke into Neverland so that he could travel there. He also sent his shadow there to take Henry's heart but Rumple sacrificed himself to save Henry's life. Then if you watched the show, you know what happens, but if you didn't I'll tell you. But if you do know listen anyway because there's a twist.

So Regina takes the curse, the curse that she used to put everyone in the town in the first place. She takes it and uses the curse in reverse to take out the curse that Pan is unleashing from Neverland. She defeats Pan's curse but everyone in Storybrooke goes back to the Enchanted Forest, except Emma and Henry because they cross the town line with new memories. In The Enchanted Forest, Regina meets Robin Hood and the whole Zelena issue starts.

Let's skip to the part when Emma and Killian comes back from the past and they accidentally brought Elsa with them. They never brought Marian so Regina gets her happy ending with Robin Hood.

Not long after all the villains and all the issues and problems Storybrooke had to face, Regina and Robin got married and Regina gets pregnant (OutlawQueen made Tacos😆). They had a daughter which means Roland(Robin's son) got a little sister. Yes it's s girl because we need another girl hero okay. Regina gets worried because she remembered what happened to her when her mom raised her and she eventually turned into a villain and villains don't get happy endings, she only got hers because of Emma. So she decided to put a curse to the town but this time, the curse didn't affect herself and her family(Robin, Roland, Henry) and also everyone that she trusts like Emma's family, Hook, Belle, etc. main characters.

Rumple is the dark one so he isn't affected anyway. But you might be confused if you watched the season 4 finally because the Rumbelle ship crashed and basically sunked in pieces. To fix that because I'm a Rumbelle shipper, I basically cut out that part and Rumple was and is actually a changed person and everything that bad that happened, basically didn't happened to have smooth sailing.

She didn't want it to be a miserable curse like the one before when she was a villain, she gave everyone happy lives and peaceful minds when her daughter was born because she wanted the best for her daughter. Her daughter doesn't have Robin's last name, instead her last name is Mills because if your born into a royal family, you keep the royal last name. So the girl, Ana Mills, grew up not knowing that she's royalty and that she has powers.

She grew up like any normal person, except Regina is always strict on her. She was home schooled in middle school by Regina so she didn't have any friends. Her life was basically boring since she's always inside when she's not at Granny's diner, taking gun training with Aunt Emma, or taking archery with her dad. The first school she's been to was high school. The first chapter is about her first day of her senior year.

That's all you need to know hopefully to start reading this story. Again if you don't understand, message me on wattpad or my fan-business email(that sounded so classy) which is anamillsproductions@gmail.com