anew

Jieun never thought how long she stand under that shower, or how she even felt the warm water slide off her body

Jieun never thought how long she stand under that shower, or how she even felt the warm water slide off her body. Her fingers started to look like a prune and the steam starts to fog the mirror. She only turned it off and got back from her daydream when someone called her name

Someone whom she yearn for

Walking out from her place, she stand by the sink and wipe the fogged mirror. But the more she stare at her reflection the more it burns. Without thinking touches her lips, feeling how odd it feels.

'It's just a kiss'

Is it?

Releasing a deep huff of breath with her eyes close gathering all of her courage. Thinking there's no point of running away now. Shrugging of her thoughts off, 'he's not supposed to be the person i should mind now'

Turning the knob of her room, she was greeted by Taehyung whom busy playing with the doll they have won on a arcade game when they are young

He only look back at her when he heard the door shut closed. Taehyung have a towel on his neck but his hair is still the same messy and still dripping. But both of them have change into dry clothes now.

She took a seat, with a great distance from him. Because she was hesitant, avoiding him for weeks grew them apart... No, maybe their choices grew them apart.

"Sorry for making you wait" Jieun said without looking at him

"No, it's fine. I should say that i guess you've been more surprised. I called auntie asking if you're already home. She said i should wait you here but i know you don't want-"

"What do you want to talk about?" Her stern voice cut him off that somehow gradually erase his smile that she wishes to see.

But this is better than anything

Taehyung let go of the doll he was holding, his eyes stop searching hers because he knows she'll never show that now.

"I was thinking about it for days, a long time for sure. I wanted to apologize to you yesterday or even those days before that.