trip

Her body never felt heavy before, even a lot of pain patches cover her body it still doesn't work

Her body never felt heavy before, even a lot of pain patches cover her body it still doesn't work. She's starting to get dizzy from all the work but if she will stop, nothing will happen and they have a lot of things to pay off.

"Welcome-" she greeted bouyantly, stopping her from wiping the counter.

"Dear..." A large callous hand pats her shoulder lightly "Go home now, you've been hoarding yourself here since last week. You don't even come home eversince. You're mom will be worried"

Her uncle worriedly said to her, she wanted to retort something but he was right. "My shift is not yet over uncle. I can still help with-"

"Hyorin will kill me if i did, your friends are worried too Jieun. Two of them visit earlier while your delivering the chicken"

Slapping her forehead, she already know who they are. Even she clearly told Suzy that they don't need to go here. Nonetheless they still insist-she's not complaining though they made her sane

"Go now kid, i'm gonna take your shift later on so make sure you'll rest- " Still insisting she can go help, her uncle start to push her out the stall. And it leave her no choice but to go home.

It's been a while, she properly rest and the smell of her home suffice the longing. She could sleep anywhere and anytime, so instead of grabbing a lunch she immediately throws her body to her bed

The exhaustion pull her

But not her thought, it's been a rough week. Her anxiety is there to but she's fine with it. Because she needed to, and she's lucky she still have Taehyung to help her.

Even if he is too caught up with school. Begging her to comeback and watch him play, the national league is finding a suitable scholar and he had been waiting for this for a long time. That's why she pushes him to go back to school instead of helping her.

With a heavy breath, she closes her eyes but after a second she grab her phone checking the messages. Most comes from her friends keeping her up with the projects-but her hand itch to check one inbox