yours

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆, 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒏𝒗𝒚 it will all spreads like a wildfire

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆, 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒏𝒗𝒚 it will all spreads like a wildfire. The fire will catch and it continues to burn.

••𝚆𝙻••

"Tell me why do i need to wear this?"

Jieun check herself again on the mirror for the nth time. The off shoulder top just distracts her. She didn't even know why she agreed wearing it.

"Becausee we're gonna hunt for some boyssss. Hey, don't you know you're pretty attractive especially with your defined–" Jiyeon screech at her back

"Shut up" Jieun finishes.

Suzy who's busy fixing her make up agrees too. Only if they knew she
already have someone. Now she's anxious because he never knew about  the party.

"Hey, i didn't agree to go to Ken's party just to do that"

She didn't even know why she's going to a party. It's just a day before the exam. But here she is, stuck on a room with her friends.

"Loosen up Jieun, please give yourself a rest. You've been studying for a whole ass week"

Rolling her eyes, Jiyeon stand beside her. "This will be the last time we will be a highschool student. When we finally enter college it will be wilder than this, so treat it like a free trial"

Suzy agree too and now finally done with her make up. She was wearing a skimpy dress and Jieun didn't know why. She sighs, reminding herself she love them and she need to text Jungkook to tell him about this.

"Fine, but promise me we will not get wasted. I have to–"

"YES AUNTIE!" Both of them laugh

It made her chuckle too. Besides, they are right, what will she lose on a party right? They grab their things, Jiyeon drives them off to the address

The moment she heard the loud defeaning music she almost back out. There's a lot senior student outside, what more on the inside?

Both of her friends gawk over how many students is there. Her eyes catches some people dancing around, drinking nonstop or even puking their guts out. Jiyeon is wrong it's not a free trial, it's not just a simple party.

"Come on Jieun!" Suzy shout over holding her hand as they enter the house. And wow it's chaotic, but gladly most of them are decent.

"Wow, seniors party is just the best" Jiyeon smirk grabbing a drink to the guy holding a tray of it.

Jieun starts to feel the headache even she didn't drink anything. She covers herself with her sweater again that made Suzy grabs it.

"Hey"