Mystery.

Jirō was with the girls, just having a girls night out, and the boys were having a boys night in the common room. They were playing truth or dare, of course.

"Jiro! Truth or dare!" said Hagakure. "I pick dare, feeling kinda darey today." she said.

"Dare you to listen in on the boys and tell us what they're talking about!" She just nodded and walked out of Momo's room. She sneakly went near the common room and plugged her earjack into the wall.

"BRO COME ON! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Kaminari. "That's so unmanly of you Bakubro." said Kirishima. "If he can cheat, then I can cheat shitty hair." said Bakugo.

"Where's is he. He hasn't come back yet." said Sato.

"He said he was feeling ill so he left a while ago. I thought he told you guys?" said Iida.

She heard enough until a voice peaked her interest. It was singing. It was a males voice.

She wanted to know who it was but it'll be too hard for her to be unnoticed, the entire class of boys were there.

She just went back to the girls.

"So!? Whatchu hear!?" said Hagakure. "Bakugo cheating, Kaminari complaining about it and one of the boys feeling ill." she said. "Wonder who was ill." said Uraraka.

She left out the singing voice, and now she was determined to know who it was. She didn't see who was missing from the group so her options were endless, except for Sato, Iida, Bakugo, Kaminari, and Kirishima. Some of the 1-B students were over too so that added to the mystery.

Jiro POV:

I left the girls room since they were already leaving, I entered my room and started playing some music. Now in deep thought on who the man who was singing could be. I realized I didn't pay attention to if they were singing to someone or to themselves.

"Fuck.." I said to myself. I needed to know who that was. 

I laid on my side, trying to distract myself and sleep but it was very difficult.

I somehow managed to sleep.

Tomorrow will be a investigation.