Rooftop.

Midoriya POV:

"You too huh..?" said a voice, I turn and it was Jiro.

"J-JIRO-SAN!" I yelled. "You ran out of the room so I got worried." she answered in a reply.

"S-sorry about that.." I told her, she walked towards me and sat next to me.

"So who was your freak out about?" she told me, smiling. "J-just a crush." Her smile turned into a 'oh fuck.' look. She looked away. 

"Describe them." she said looking away. "W-what!? Jiro-san! Let's just go back to the room and jam!" I told her trying to change the topic.

She just looked at me, and looked down.

SONG: STAR MAKER: ENGLISH COVER BY WE.B

"All I wanna see is your smile!" I started saying. "Life always hands us one wish, to fight towards a brighter night!" I got into beat.

"No matter what may come, we'll band together!" I smiled at her, she looked at me

"It felt wrong, all along, and the dark lead me astray." she said in a fake rhythm.

"You gotta stand strong to smile another day! All it takes is just one spark!" I was improvising this song. 

"To give ourselves a brand new start! No matter how weak you feel.. Just push on through!" I started singing louder.

"He will come, All For One, but we'll see the darkness overcome!" I sang a bit more louder. "So open your eyes to the new world!"

"SOON YOU'LL SEE THAT I AM YOUR HEROOO!" I sang louder, to the point Class 1-B could possibly hear it.

END OF SONG

I looked at Jiro and saw her face. This last part.. 'I am your hero.' "S-Sorry! It was a new song I was-" "It was cute." she said with a smile. 

"You just added a new verse in haha!" She looked at me. "I also have a crush Midoriya." I looked at her, too see where this is going.

"He's amazing at guitar, dumb but knows how to make me happy." she said. Sounds like Kaminari, since he is good at guitar and is... pretty stupid.

"But he's smart in his own way. His name.. is Izuku Midoriya." she finished looking at the night sky. I blushed hard.

"She's amazing at music, likes punk music and always down to jam." I told her. She looked at me with widen eyes.

"Her name.. is Kyoka Jiro." I said smiling. She covered her mouth, "D-don't fuck with me Midoriya!" she said stuttering. "I'm not messing with you Jiro-san.. I started develeping feelings for you since we basically hang out everyday. I got to know you better and see certain sides of you that no one else sees." I told her honestly.

"W-why.. I don't have a body like Momo.. Or Uraraka.." she said sadly.

"Who cares about bodies Jiro! You shouldn't be ashamed for having a body like that! Plus I'm more of a personality type boy! Haha!" I told her.

She smiled. We locked eyes.. we got.. closer.. and closer.. till we made lip contact. The spark that entered my body was.. incredibly. We kissed for about 2 minutes till we separated.

"Well well.. Look who we have here. Izu-Chan and Ears." said Kacchan.

"KACCHAN/BAKUGO!" we yelled.

"So Izu-chan. You finally confessed to Ears." he said smiling.

"Izu-chan..?" Jiro said. Bakugo went black. "DEKU!! I MEAN DEKU!"

"Drop it Kacchan, its fine! haha!" I told him. "w-when did you guys become close!?" she asked us.

"During vacation, my mom invited the Bakugo's to attend and we talked things out! We just keep up the act!" I confessed.

"Anyways, ya finally confessed? Cause you keep spamming me about how hot she is and how you want to hold her hands." he said with a big fat smile in his face.

I went red. "Personality boy huh?" she retorted. "S-SHUT UP!" I yelled.

"So. Are you guys gonna keep this a secret?" Kacchan asked.

I thought about it for a while. I looked at Jiro, and she looked at me. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "We'll keep it a secret for a while. Let the class find out for themselves. It'll be fun." I told both of them.

"Alright, I'll keep it secret. Promise." Kacchan told me. "This feels wrong, Bakugo being nice." Jiro stated.

"Get used to it then, cause now we're a trio." he smiled. "Now come on. Curfew is in a bit."

"Alright, come on Kyoka!" I gave Kyoka a hand. "Alright.. I-Izuku." she grabbed it and I lifted her up. She gave me a hug, "K-Kyoka!" "I'm.. just happy you feel the same haha.." she whispered to me.

"Fucking gross." Kacchan said making his presents known.

Me and Kyoka laughed and we walked back to my room.

"You should sleep-" "If you're about to say if I should sleep in my dorm then you must be crazy." Kyoka didn't even let me finish my sentence.

"A-ah." I got into bed and Kyoka cuddled with me. "Night.. Izuku." she said. "Night Kyoka." I told her kissing her forehead.

"You guys are fucking gross." Kacchan said, he was sleeping on the floor.

"Fuck you." I told him. "Yeah yeah fuck you too." he said.