School Isn't Fun.

3RD POV:

A flash woke up Midoriya, he stood up and saw Hagakure was in his room taking pictures of his room. "HAGAKURE!?" he yelled angrily. "WEEP!" she yelled as she tried escaping, but a wire made her trip. Midoriya grabbed the flying phone and deleted all the pictures, she had pictures of him and Jiro cuddling. Midoriya went red and deleted it.

Jiro stormed over to Hagakure, "What the fuck are you doing!?" she yelled at her. "T-the girls dared me to enter! T-They're having a girls night right now!" she stuttered. 

Jiro grabbed Midoriya and Hagakure and stormed to Momo's room. She heard the girls rambling, and talking to themselves. She made Hagakure knock. "H-Hey guys! It's me.." she said. One of the girls stood up and opened the door. Not even a second that the door opened, Jiro broke down the door. "JIRO!?" yelled Mina.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" she yelled at them. "W-what?" Uraraka said. "Did you dare Hagakure to break into Midoriya's room!?" she yelled. "H-how did you know that!?" Momo asked. Jiro cracked.

"Er.. H-HE TOLD ME!" she yelled. Midoriya threw the phone down and walked away, Jiro followed suit.

"Hagakure.. what the hell happened..?" Mina asked. "They were cuddling, and I noticed Midoriya's room was m-music like.. they were drums.. recording booth and posters of bands.." she said, "It was a musical heaven.." she followed up. The girls finally knew why Midoriya wanted no one inside of the room.

The next day, Aizawa forced Midoriya and Jiro to attend school since they had hero training.

Midoriya sat awkwardly, the girls were staring him down. Jiro sat and noticed the girls looking at Midoriya. 

"Settle dow- oh you're already settled down. New. Anyways today we are going to do hero training. Hero's vs Villain like when we did it in the beginning. Teams are shown."

Midoriya was teamed up with Jiro, what luck! They got into their hero outfit and went to the spectator room. The first team was Bakugo and Tokoyami vs Aoyama and Mineta.. You could tell who won.

Next was Ojiro and Hagakure vs Shoji and Koda, close match but the villains won when Koda called many animals, over throwing Hagakure and Ojiro.

After that was Sero and Kaminari vs Kirshima and Shoto, Shoto just froze them.

After was Jiro and Midoriya vs Asui and Uraraka.

Jiro and Midoriya were the heroes and Asui and Uraraka were the villains.

Jiro POV:

"Ready?" he asked me, I nodded and we headed in. We already had our plan knowing our opponents. 

He dashed off and I headed straight, Uraraka and Tsu found me and dashed for me. I dug my jacks into my boots and made the vibration to them. They stopped and covered their ears.

Midoriya appeared behind them with the tape and taped Tsu but Uraraka escaped. "Damn." I whispered. I realized I started floating, Uraraka tapped me. I realized I was way to high and she.. SHE RELEASED ME! I started falling, thinking I'm so dead. "GOTCHA!" yelled Midoriya, I opened my eyes and say he was holding me.

I turned red and looked down. 'god damn it.. he's so cute.' we landed and he looked back. "Uraraka! What the hell!" "I'm the villain Deku. I gotta do what I gotta do." she said. She intended to kill me. "That doesn't mean you have the right to actual kill her! You're a hero in training! Not a villain!" he yelled, she looked away.

Midoriya took the advantage and taped her. "What's wrong with you Uraraka?" he told her. She just looked down.

"Hero's win." Aizawa said with a dead tone. I got up and we walked to the spectator room.

The class had an awkward aura, since Midoriya haven't left his room for weeks, and Uraraka tried almost killing me.

After school, the dorms was quiet. I again was still staying in Midoriya's room. "So.. what do you think that was about.." I asked Midoriya. "What was?" he said. "The Urara-" "Don't say her name." he was angry at her. I mean.. Who wouldn't? "Wanna jam to get your mind off of it?" He looked at me and nodded. 

We jammed and there was a knock at the door, we stopped playing and he got up and opened the door.

"Oi." said the voice, it was Bakugo. "Is Ears in here? The girls are looking for her." he said calmly.

"Yeah she is. Jiro!" "yeah yeah I heard." I got up and walked out.

Midoriya POV:

"Good now that she's gone, the fuck is up with Round Face?" asked Kacchan. "She's jealous clearly. She's jealous that Jiro is hanging out with me." I told him honestly.

"That's honestly fucked. Who the fuck would do that to someone?" "Her clearly. She needs to calm down." I answered him. "Hey! They said they weren't looking for me, the hell was that about Bakugo?" Jiro came back. 

"Alright shut up nerd!" Kacchan faked. Me and Kacchan gotten used to each other after awhile and we became pretty good friends. Kacchan would fake this just to keep the character up. "A-alright Kacchan!" I also faked.

"Probably the girls are fucking with ya. Fuck off nerd and Ears." he stormed off. 'Idiot.' I looked at Jiro. "So wanna jam?" I laughed. She punched my arm, "Of course Greeny." she smiled back. 'freaking cute..'

We jammed, and jammed. She was singing and her beauty just.. lost me. I just stared at her, forgetting that I was playing. She noticed I was staring. "oriya? Midoriya!!" I jumped.

"Huh!? EH!?" I fell over. "You okay? Y-You were staring at me." "ITSFINEISWEARIWASJUSTREALLYINTOYOURSINGING!" "MIDORIYA!" she yelled at me.

"Its fine. Wanna sleep?" "You go ahead.. I just wanna think about something.." I.. I had feelings for Jiro..

"Wanna tal-" "NOOOOOOPE!" I dashed out and went to the roof.

"G-God damn it.. I'm so stupid!" I yelled at myself. "She probably doesn't even like me back.."

I muttered to myself.

"You too huh..?" said a females voice.

I turned.. The best timing I guess.