Talking it out.

3rd POV:

Bakugo and Kirishima walked to Uraraka's room. 

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" "BECAUSE YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!" they heard yelling.

"Oh fuck." Bakugo said as he ran towards the room and broke down the door. As he expected, Jiro and Uraraka were having a full blown fight. Uraraka had Jiro by the throat and Jiro almost pierced Uraraka's eye with her earjack.

"What the fuck is going on?" demanded Bakugo. "Hi guys!" Kirishima waved from behind, the bright sunshine he is.

"I was gonna talk peaceful but ROUND FACE STARTED ATTACKING ME!" yelled Jiro. "WJAT!? YOU BURST INTO MY DOOR AND THREATEN ME!" yelled Uraraka.

"Fucking hell.. I don't have time for this." Bakugo walked up to Uraraka and grabbed her by the collar. "You. You are going to fucking talk to Izuku right fucking now." he threaten her, and to add to it, he made little tiny explosions.

"A-Alright.." she said walking away. "Bakugo! What the fuck! You're gonna let her walk towards him!?" 

"Trust me. I know what I'm doing." he said.

Uraraka knocked on Midoriya's door, "D-deku.. I want to talk.." she said in a low tone. She heard the door unlock and saw Midoriya's eye were puffed and red.

"What do you want..?" he muttered. "I.. wanted to apologize for the way I've been acting.." Midoriya's straight face really made Uraraka shiver.

"It's.. Just I never wanted to rejected you.. You caught me in the worst moment and.. I wasn't thinking.."

"Oh? So that excuse you to almost murder Jiro and slap me when you realize I'm no longer single!?" Midoriya yelled.

"That doesn't excuse crap!... No.. Shit! That doesn't excuse shit Ochako!" She knew he was serious when he used her first name.

"Ochako. You rejected me.. I moved on! Why can't you!?" "BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU!" she yelled by mistake.

"It's too late for that Ochako. I'm finally happy and you hate it.." he said, Uraraka realized that he was right.. Midoriya finally had a smile on his face and she hated it.. Because it wasn't for her.. It was for Jiro.

"...I was mad.. Because I wasn't the one who could make you smile.. It was her.."

"I'm sorry Uraraka.. I shouldn't have snapped like th-" before he could finish his sentence Uraraka hugged him.

"Deku.. I missed this.." she said. "I.. I did too." he said hugging back.

"Seeing her hug him makes me jealous.." Jiro said watching from the distance with Bakugo and Kirishima.

"Well get used to it, because knowing Deku he'll make her his best friend again." Bakugo smiled.

Jiro just pouted and Kirishima was standing there being best boi.

They saw that the hug ended and Uraraka was walking away.

"Jiro.." "Uraraka.." they both said as she walked away.

Jiro zoomed past and jumped on Midoriya.

"You saw huh?" she looked and him and kissed him.

"Fucking gross." "Freaking cute" said Bakugo and Best Boi.. I mean Kirishima.

She didn't let Midoriya gasp for air. "Oi.. Ears.. I think he can't breath.." Bakugo said.

"I'll let him breath when I want him to breath." Jiro said with a intense aura around her, instantly going back for the kiss.

"oh." Bakugo said with a terrified expression. "Now we know who's the top!" Kirishima said. "Do you even know what that means?" Bakugo asked. "Nope! Kaminari told me to say that when seeing a couple make out so.." Kirishima answered. 

Bakugo just looked at him and watched away, grabbing Kirishima. Midoriya picked up Jiro and they entered the room. "Shouldn't we..?" "Fuck no. I'm tired of hearing them make out in the middle of the night." "How do you-" "Don't." he said.

"Plus if she gets pregnant, that'll put me at the advantage of being number 1." He said hoping it'll happen.

"You.. Okay.." Kirishima said.

Midoriya and Jiro did not end up doing the nasty.

Bakugo broke down Midoriya's door. "Oi! Shitty ears! It's school time!" yelled Bakugo, but he was surprised that no one was in the room.

It was early as hell, only Midoriya would be up and he's been forcing Jiro to walk up early too.

He walked around and saw them outside training. Jiro was practicing a combo, when she would stun and use her earjacks to attack. Bakugo smiled and walked out. "Didn't tell me y'all trained together." Bakugo yelled.

"Sorry! We usually do it after class but Jiro here is jealo-" "I'M NOT JEALOUS OF URARAKA!" yelled Jiro jabbing Midoriya in the leg. 'She's totally jealous of Uraraka.' Bakugo and Midoriya thought.

They stopped training and went to get ready for school.

Uraraka and Midoriya were finally hanging out again and Jiro didn't like it but had to get used to it. Wasn't her life to live.

If Midoriya was happy.. She was happy..

*Next chapter will be the last! But do not fear. For I have more rareships coming in stories. IzuJiro will always be my main stories but let's give some other ships a chance <3.*