Uraraka's Investigation.

3rd POV:

Its been a couple months since Jiro and Midoriya got together, there classmates were excited that Midoriya finally got over the whole situation, but he would mainly hangout with Jiro and Bakugo instead of Uraraka and Iida.

"What do you think this means?" asked Mina to the girls expect Jiro since she was no where to be found. They were in the common room.

"Jiro was the one to make feel Midoriya better, he's probably just trust her more than us right now. But Bakugo.. I don't know." stated Momo.

"Why don't we spy on them.." asked someone who would never think of something like this.. Uraraka.

"You're just jealous that Midoriya is hanging out with Jiro huh?" asked Tsu. 

She pouted. "It's your fault for rejecting him Ochako. You're paying the consequences. Rabit." added Tsu. "Shut up.." she said with a sadden tone.

"Alright to cheer your spirit up, we'll spy on them. I overheard Midoriya talking about going somewhere! So that's a start!" Mina excitedly said. Right on queue, Midoriya came rushing passed.

"HI GIRLS!" he said as he zoomed past. "DEEKUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" Bakugo stormed after him.

"ITS FUCKING FREE PIZZA WHAT ARE YOU GUYS ON!" Jiro close behind.

"Well atleast we know who he's going with." Mina said.

"Shouldn't we follow. Kero." "Yes!" they all stated.

They ran after, not trying to make noise. They finally caught up to them and had distance that they could also hear them.

"Alright Izu-chan. Where the fuck are we going again?" Bakugo stated.

"Hmm.. I thought Kyoka knew." "Nope. Have no idea." "You both are fucking idiots."

'Izu-chan? Kyoka!?' they all thought in union.

"Oh! Let's go to the mall and hangout there for a bit! Then we could go to the local ice cream shop here!" Midoriya pointed.

"Not bad. So is Jiro-san going to shop too? I only brought enough for the two of us." Bakugo said.

"Thanks for considering me Bakugo." she retorted. "Don't worry Kyoka, I have enough for us. I knew Kacchan would do this." 

Now the whole group was confused. Bakugo called Jiro by her name and they were having a normal conversation.

"Im going to confront them!" Uraraka pouted. "Girl, take a chill pill and stay down." Mina told her as she sat her back down.

"Bakugo?" "Ah! Sorry thought I heard bitch face." "You mean Uraraka?" "Ooooh that's her name." Bakugo said. Uraraka was clearly furious.

"Alright! Let's head off!" They then walked to the mall. The girls quickly told Momo to make clothes so they wouldn't be noticed.

"Alright. Now we can not hide but also not stand out." Hagakure said, wearing a hoodie to hide her invisible face.

They went off, they chased the group and found them in the guitar store.

They entered the store and made sure they could hear them.

"Kyoka! You like this one! Sounds good!" he said rifting the guitar.

"Hmm. Nah, I like this one better." she pointed at a guitar with All Might's face on it.

"You're not just saying that because I love All Might." he said. "Of course not dummy. Who would I. The great Kyoka, make fun of her boyfriend Izuku Midoriya!" she said dramatically.

'Boyfriend.' that word caught all of the girls attention. Uraraka mostly.

"Jeez alright alright." he smiled. "Oi, Izu-chan. This one matches Jiro's hair color and it sounds good. Want it?" Bakugo said holding a guitar.

Midoriya tried it and it sounded amazing. "Definitely this one." he said smiling, the group went to pay for their items. Bakugo got a phone case with a custom picture.. The 3 of them posing in funny ways.

Jiro got a notebook that was designed for guitar notes and lyrics. Midoriya got his purple guitar and a All Might decoration for it.

They were done paying and went on there marry way. "Didn't even know they could sell shit like this." Bakugo said looking at his phone case.

The girls now slowly behind.

"You know what's also funny." Jiro said.

"That the girls are behind us and used shitty disguises to follow us." said Bakugo.

CAUGHT!

"How long have you know!" Mina yelled. "What group of girls just enters a guitar place and then leaves when someone else leaves." Bakugo said. They didn't know how long they were actually here.

"You!" the girls pointed at Jiro.

"You called Midoriya your boyfriend! Explain!" "You sure you heard boyfriend? I swear I said best friend." smiled Jiro. "Yeah, definitely best friend." Bakugo added. "100% best friend." Midoriya smiled.

Uraraka walked up to Midoriya, and slapped him. "OI WHAT THE FUCK!" "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Jiro and Bakugo jumped.

"Izu-chan! You good!?" "Izuku!" they surrounded Midoriya and Midoriya just stood there.

"What was that for!!??" yelled Jiro. Uraraka just stormed off. Her heart was broken and they just lied about it in front of her.

The whole group just walked to the dorms, not stating a word.

Midoriya had his hand on his cheek, Jiro was worried and Bakugo wanted to murder Uraraka.

"Fucking bitch.." "stupid Round face.." "Guys.. drop it.." Midoriya said.

"It's my fault for not telling her and ignoring her.. I'll see you guys in the dorms." he said as he activated Full Cowling and ran off.

"Hope your proud." Bakugo scoffed as he purposely bumped into Uraraka. Jiro just walked passed.

"This.. was definitly a bad idea.. Kero." said Tsu. "No duh.. Spying on someone is always a bad idea." Momo retorted. 

They finally made it to the dorms. It was 6:30 and it curfew is a few hours away. They decided to play some games and watch some TV to get their minds out of this.

Getting back to Midoriya, Midoriya just sat on his bed. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who.. is it?" asked Midoriya. "Oi, it's me and Kirishima." Midoriya stood up and opened the door.

"Sup guys.." Midoriya said with a fake smile. "Cut the fake Midobro. I heard what happened, it's spreading like wild fire." Kirishima noted. "Of course it is.." Midoriya said angrily. 

"Wanna talk about it?" Bakugo asked. He nodded and they entered.

They talked about how he was rejected, how he developed his feelings for Jiro and how they became official a couple months ago.

"Jeez... That's a lot to take in." Kirishima stated. They both nodded. "Keep it low for a couple more days, and then announce it. So this whole things blows over." Midoriya liked that idea and told him he would.

"Alright, thanks a lot for trusting me Midobro!" Kirishima smiled. Bakugo and Kirshima left the room.

"Now it's time to talk to Uraraka." Kirishima said. "This'll be harder than calming down a Karen in a middle of a pandemic." Bakugo joked.

"Alright. Time for her side." Kirishima said as they walked to Uraraka's room.