Awkward Encounters.

Jiro POV:

He took me to the fair.. I was saving up to actually come here with friends but Midoriya had tickets already.

"You plan ahead? Jeez." I said with a sarcastic voice. "Ha ha." he replied.

We were in the entrance and he payed, well gave them the tickets. They were VIP passes which mean't we could skip the lines and enter any ride for free.

"How much were those!?" I yelled at him. "12,000 yen!" he said. "HOLY CRAP!" "Don't worry! My mentor gave me the money, he's like.. super rich haha!" he smiled. 'cute..'

"You had a mentor?" I asked him while walking looking for a ride. "Yeah, why do you think I'm getting better with my quirk?" he replied. It's kinda true, he can still break his bone but he can manage.

"OH! That ride!" he said excitedly, he pointed at a roller coaster. It was huge.

"You sure?" he nodded furiously. "Jeez alright, stop doing that before you break your neck." I told him, we walked into the VIP line, which was not that long.

"You think he's alright?" said a familiar voice, I turned and see Kaminari.

I grabbed Midoriya's arm, "eh?" he said as I pointed to the group.

Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, Uraraka, Iida, Momo, Todoroki and Mina were here.

"F-FUCK!" Midoriya surprisingly said. He turned my head, and pulled my hoodie up.

"Don't look at them, they don't know I have this hoodie." he said pointing at his Endeavor hoodie.

"You have an Endeavor hoodie?" "Just encase I don't want to be recognized haha!" he said again smiling cutely. 

"We're up ne-" "Jiro?" CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP.

I turned to them, Midoriya still looking away sweating hard.

"H-Hey guuuuysssss...... What's uuppp.."

"What are you doing here?" asked Mina.

"I'm here to enjoy myselfffff.." I said with a big fake smile.

"And who's that?" Uraraka poked at the figure who im still holding.

CRAP IM STILL HOLDING MIDORIYA.

"I'm her boyfriend." said Midoriya with shades. Where did he even get those. He had hidden his hair and only showing the dark green roots.

"Oh! Nice to meet you!" Uraraka said holding her hand waiting for a hand shake.

Midoriya took it and Uraraka noticed something.

"How did you ge-" "Next." Me and Midoriya zoomed. "BOYFRIEND!? THATS THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH?" I yelled at him. "I PANICKED OKAAY! I SAW A COUPLE AHEAD OF ME AND THATS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND!" he yelled back.

"Midoriya?" FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

He turned to see the group had enter with us.

He was glowing green, he acted his quirk by mistake.

"Heroooo gryys!" he said. "What the hell is grys!?" I yelled at him.

"SHUT UP!" he yelled back. They were taken back at our conversation.

We waited till they got their seats and we sat far from them.

"This is so awkward.." I said looking at Midoriya.

Deku POV:

"This is so awkward.." Jiro said, I looked at her and smiled.

"Let's go back to the dorms after this haha." I smiled at her.

She nodded and we got prepared for the roller coaster. The coaster started slow, I was getting excited but Jiro looked scared.

"Aww? Is that cool rocker girl scared of a roller coaster?" I told her smiling, "S-shut up Midoriya." she said. The coaster zoomed, I was screaming in excitment while Jiro was screaming in terror.

"WHY ARE WE GOING SO FUCKING FAST BRO! WOOAAAH!" she yelled. I laughed and rose my hand.

After the coaster, we got off and we quickly walked away, "Midoriya! Jiro!" we started walking faster. "Deku! Jiro!" We started jogging. "Midoriya! Jiro! Come here this instant!" We full on started sprinting. Jiro was falling behind, I stopped and told her to get on my back. She got on, surprisingly light. 

I started sprinting to the dorms. We managed to make it, but we didn't enter from the front, I put Jiro down. Iida was getting closer, he was the fastest of the group. Jiro climbed the ladder while I used Full Cowling to jump to the window. I entered and Jiro closed it.

"We have school tomorrow.." I said. "Skip." she replied. "What about you!?" "Ill skip with you. I'll say im sick and that you're dealing with personal problems." she said. I nodded and looked at the window, the group had arrived. There goes 12k yen down the drain.

I grabbed my guitar and played a bit, Jiro looking at her phone. She went pale.

"Hm?" I say looking at her. "She shows me her phone and its use together, laughing."

"What's so bad about that?" I tell her. "LOOK AT THE POSTER!" I looked and it read.

"OchakoUravity." "Hope you had fun with her Deku." I also went pale.

"Uraraka was there!?" "YOU DIDN'T NOTICE HER!"

"Well. Crap." on queue the door started moving, people were knocking.

"Oi! Deku! Let me in." "Yeah Deku! Let us in!" the class started roaring.

"I'll let one of you in." I said. "That's Kacchan." I opened the door, grabbed him and slammed the door.

"The hell's wrong with you Dek- What's ears doing here?" he said pointing at Jiro. "Thanks for noticing my presidents jackass." she said. "Anyways. The hell is wrong with you? I'm getting- We're getting worried." Kacchan said. "Wow. Softugo much?" "SHUT IT EARS!!"

"Jiro's in there!" "Hi Kyoka!" the class started roaring again. 

"Kacchan, Uraraka rejected me. That's all. Calm the class so we can go." I asked of him.

"Alright. Ears. Don't tell anyone about this. I care for the nerd but don't say shit." he said making small explosions with his hands. "Noted." she said.

He walked out, "ALRIGHT EXTRAS! LEAVE THEM ALONE IF NOT I'LL KILL YOU!" the class didn't like that idea, they wanted answers but Kacchan started making explosions. 

"Guess you're sleeping here again." I laughed. She turned red and looked away. 'cute.'

"You sick or something haha!" I laughed again. "Fine. Goodnight." she said flopping on the bed.

"Night" I said moving her to the other side, me taking the edge and her taking the wall.

I soon fell asleep.

A white flash, made me wake up.