sanguine

Pairing:Ares/Percy

The war god was angry, not that it's a surprise to anyone, but it's not for the reason they think he's mad about. That little brat of Poseidon's is why he's angry, but it's not because the god wants to defeat him. Oh no, it's not about that at all, though the god does want to defeat the boy after he had just humiliated him today, there was a small part that wanted the demigod in another way. Yet the god ignored that part of himself.

Even over the years after the boy defeated him, he still thought about him in another way, but it came out more whenever the boy was anywhere near the war god.

Especially when he had his sword pointed at Percy's throat, he felt a sudden need to see the optimistic boy covered in blood. Yet the war god still ignored his feelings and just kept to hating Percy. But that all changed, not just at one moment, it's been going on for years. He's been slowly developing more and more feelings for Percy, but they weren't anything close to hate.
Here they were fighting again, but a majority of Ares wasn't really into it. He'd much rather see the seventeen year old covered in blood just as he had when Percy was fourteen.

Even Percy didn't seem all that into the battle, but that was probably because his girlfriend Annabeth had just dumped him for some other guy. Either way, Ares soon had Percy pinned down to the ground, and he was struggling to get out from underneath the god, when there was a small shift and soon enough their groins touched.

It sent an electric shocked not only Ares but Percy as well when their groins touched. Percy himself tried to ignore it, and wanted to get away from Ares, once he saw the lustful look in the god's eyes. He was able to in a quick burst of strength, and ran away from the god. This upset Ares, but he was stubborn, and would not give up. So in order to get close to Percy, he had to watch him for now, and choose the best moment to get the boy.

It only took a week for the opportunity to arise. Percy was on the beach, but he wasn't at the camp, he left early for some reason, but as the god soon ran up to him, and grabbed a hold of him, from both the back of Percy's shirt and his shorts, just in case.
Ares dragged him towards a rock where he could sit and have the boy on his lap. Taking a seat, Ares pulled Percy onto his lap, much to the demigods' displeasure as he tried to get away.

"Let me go," Percy demanded, but Ares didn't notice the blush on the boys face, well at least he hasn't noticed it yet.
"No, now before you run away, you wanna make out?" He asked, holding Percy in his arms, making sure that he won't get away.
"No, and why would you want to make out with me anyways?"
Ares didn't reply right away, instead he noticed Percy's blush this time and smiled a little to himself before speaking.

"Hey, I'm genially interested, and to be honest I always have been." Ares told him with a shrug.
This shocked Percy enough for him to no longer struggle against Ares' grasp. It also allowed the god, to picture once more, for what seemed like the millionth time to him, the boy beneath him, with blood rolling down Perseus' skin. Ares snapped out of his daydream, when he felt Percy break out of his arms and ran back into the cabin nearby. Sighing, the god just transported himself into the cabin, right in front of Percy.

This started the boy, but the god didn't care, he just wrapped his large arms around Percy and pulled him closer. Once Percy's hands were on Ares' chest, trying to push him away, which failed miserably. Especially when Percy failed, he ended up lip locking with Ares, much to the god's pleasure and the demigod's embarrassment.
The kiss ended soon enough, but sadly, Percy wasn't out of the woods yet, after all, he was at the god's mercy for the moment. "That was nice, don't you agree Perseus."

Percy's eyes widened when he head Ares use his name like that. It freaked him out that the god would use his name in such a seductive way. It made Percy blush, and soon enough Percy was lying down on the bed, with Ares above him. Looking at the young demigod like he really badly wanted to just have sex with the boy. Yet something stopped the god, Percy was confused, not happy but confused. He wanted the god to continue, even if he was confused about his feelings before that kiss is what settled Percy's feelings towards Ares. He loved the god and Percy wanted Ares, badly.