Heat wave

Don't Anger the Goddess of Magic

                                             Pairing:Nico/Percy

Nico grinned broadly into the mist, laughing over something his best friend had said. He was currently bored out of his mind, sitting in his shower in the palace of Hades. Of course, he was fully clothed, because, well Lou really didn't want to see the Prince of Death naked. She preferred her girlfriend, thank you very much.

"Anyway, you really need to come back to camp!"

"But that just can't be true. I guess you're right. I need to see that for myself", grinned the son of Hades.

Damn it, he left for the underworld and what happened? Percy angered Hecate and got turned into something best described as a catboy. Nico wanted to return to camp as soon as possible, namely tomorrow, though he would prefer right away.

"Lou!", screamed a voice on the other side of the mist.

Nico's head snapped up and he stared past the punk girl to see the son of Poseidon entering the Hecate cabin. The girl herself turned around, too, staying in front of the mist so Percy couldn't see the son of Hades. But it was enough for Nico to catch a glimpse of Percy's black cat ears and the bushy tail wagging behind the frank looking boy.

"Something the matter, Jackson?", asked the daughter of Hecate with a sneaky grin.

"Please, please, please, help me, Lou. I'm begging you, do something. She's your mother, talk with her, I can't stand the turns this is taking", begged the sea-green eyed boy.

Both Lou and Nico raised an eyebrow at that. They had never seen the son of Poseidon beg for anything. Not even when Annabeth broke up with him.

"I'm not quite getting what you're trying to say", stated the punk girl irritated.

"Your mother! She didn't just turn me into a catboy! She... She... turned me into a catboy in heat!", whimpered the son of the Sea God.

He sank down, trying to hide his face behind his hands, his black cat-ears laid flat against his skull.

"Excuse me, but I'm still not catching the point you're hopefully trying to get to."

"That's because you spend all your time in your cabin! Otherwise you would have noticed that I haven't been alone in days, because wherever I go, there's a boy trailing after me, trying to molest me one way or the other! A—and I just nearly jumped Chris Rodriguez, because he still smelled like sex and I'm hornier than I've ever been in my whole life. And even though Clarisse and I are friends now, she'd still chop my parts off if I'd try anything with her boyfriend. Please, do something... I really don't want to whore myself through camp...", mewled Percy.

"You can't be that horny!", laughed the daughter of Hecate.

That was when the Stoll-brothers knocked on the door and came inside. They both had broad grins adoring their faces.

"Lou-Lou! We've been searching for—ah! There he is. Sorry to bother you, dear witch. Pe~ercy, how about you go with us to the lake?", asked the two sons of Hermes sneakily.

Lou and Nico observed how Percy's ears stood erect and his pupils dialed into slits, his tongue darting out, licking his lips. Subconsciously nodded the green-eyed boy and stood.

"Louisa Ellen! You are going to keep every male out of Percy's way until I arrive back at camp", hissed Nico lowly.

His eyes had darkened into a nearly black color, his knuckles turning white – and that had to mean something, considering his olive-colored skin. Lou, on the other side of the mist, nodded slowly, still irritated by the little show in front of her.