Hold me closer

Pairings: Hermes/Percy vs. Apollo/Percy

Summary: After Percy finds that Hermes have been sneaking up to him, weird and strange events began to unfold. The result? Percy is being stalked by the god Apollo, carefully watched over by Hermes, while struggling with his sexuality.

(Oh yeah, Percy's 16 here, Apollo's form is 20 and Hermes' form is 22.)

I didn't know when it started, but all I knew was someone.. or something was invading my privacy. I actually didn't realize it until I woke up one night, with someone next to me, holding me close. The person was obviously a man, taller and older than me. He was sweating. The man's breathing was deep and heavy. As if he'd just ran around the world.

It was Hermes. Hermes was my.. erm.. stalker. It made sense somehow. During these past few weeks after Percy vanquished the titan Kronos, saved Olympus, he's suddenly felt as if someone was stalking him. And he know he was right when his intruder accidentally left their shirt on the floor.

Percy didn't know if he should be scared, mortified or embarrassed at the revelation. Though, he knew that he shouldn't piss the god off. Ancient History class taught him just how gods treated mortals who rejected them.

But still, what should he do? Should he let this.. man do whatever he wants with Percy JUST because he's a god? Percy IS still a living being, with his own rights and all. And if something bad comes to mind, he can always say Hermes was the one who DID invade his privacy.

Maybe Percy's dad will save him after all from the aftermath. He now wonders if there's a court for gods. Zeus would probably be the judge. So, doing what could possibly be the last thing he does, Percy pushes Hermes off the bed.

The god landed with a thud! Hermes was suddenly up and running, his eyes dazed for a bit before coming to reality."Percy! You're awake! Why did you push me?" Hermes growled, suddenly forgetting he was the intruder. Percy stared at the god, aghast at how HE blames HIM.

"Before I answer that, Lord Hermes, why were you snuggling next to me? I never let you come close to me like that, much less allowed you inside our house.
" Percy shot back. This time, Hermes stumbled for the right answer.
"I, er.. had a package to deliver to you."

Hermes muttered softly."And what would that be? Snuggling with me?" Percy hissed, glaring daggers at the god. Hermes blushed and faltered.
"Er.. no. Um.." Hermes stuttered for the right answer.
"Well, what's my package then?" Percy asked, anxious to see the god leave.

Hermes stopped mumbling and stared at him. "My 'package'? You said you were here to deliver me something. Or were you lying?" Percy glared at him, more intense this time around.

"I-I do have a package for you!" Hermes blurted. Percy didn't look convinced at all.
"So where is it then?" Percy sneered. Hermes then rummaged through his bag, dropping some weird and random items on the floor as he did. Hermes blushed.

"I- er.. don't have it.." Hermes muttered. Percy scoffed.
"Or maybe you didn't had anything at all. Face it, Hermes, you crept into my house in the middle of the night, invading my privacy, snuggled up next to me and Zeus knows what else could you have done!" Percy shouted, pointing an accusing finger at the god.

"I didn't mean to! Honest!" Hermes said, kneeling for forgiveness. Wait! What was he doing? Kneeling for forgiveness from a mere demigod! He was a god for crying out loud! He didn't need forgiveness. The person - Percy should be the one asking for forgiveness for rudely interrupting him and his.. not too safe dreams about the boy.

"So, you're saying, you just somehow managed to tumble into my bed, just happened to find my body and snuggled up to it?" Percy glared at the god. As he was about to ramble on and on, he didn't expect the said god to suddenly rush up to him and kiss him on the lips.