Aphrodites Scheming IIII

Fourth Seduction: Ares, With the Help of Aphrodite

                                             Pairing: ares/Percy.   

Zeus was practically terrorizing Olympus, thunder and lightning causing everything to have a fitting setting. Dionysus and Hermes were looking sore, so was Apollo. The Sun God kept glaring at the door. He was supposed to pick their favorite pretty half-blood up.

Aphrodite smirked satisfied as she walked out of the room. This was just perfect!

"Hey, babe", purred her lover into her ear as he came up next to her.

"Just the man I have been looking for", grinned the goddess and kissed him.

"I knew you would have the same thing in mind as I do."

"Oh no, I don't", chuckled Aphrodite and led him away from the others.

Ares blinked confused, but followed her nonetheless. The beautiful goddess walked away from the main building of Olympus, obviously searching for something. They came to a halt in front of the War God's chariot.

"There somewhere you want to go?", grunted Ares irritated.

"No, but there is somewhere I want you to go", she batted her eyelashes at him in a seductive manner and licked her lips.

Damn that woman.

"Where?", growled the god of war displeased.

He was really horny and needed some release. Why was that goddess always so manipulative? All he wanted was some nice, hot sex. She just smiled at him.

"Paris", purred the beautiful goddess.

"Does this mean I will get sex tonight?", questioned the bulky man.

"No", smirked Aphrodite, causing his mood to deflate. "This means that you'll get sex as soon as you get to Paris."

"What?", asked Ares and blinked confused. "I thought you don't want to go to Paris... Are you coming with me, then?"

She smiled at him in an enigmatic way and the god cursed beneath his breath. This woman could be so damn complicated from time to time!

"Do you know why Zeus is so angry these days?"

"What does that have to do with anything?", sighed Ares in defeat.

"Do you know it?", repeated the Love Goddess with a smirk.

"Of course I do", scoffed the god of war annoyed. "Every god knows that he's damn jealous because Dionysus, Apollo and Hermes had shagged the punk."

"That's right", she patted his head as if he was a good, little boy.

"But what does that have to do with anything?", grunted Ares, his annoyance growing with every passing second.

"The place Apollo had... shagged young Perseus was Paris. And since Zeus is busy scolding and ranting at the poor blonde, our lovely Perseus is still sitting in the city of love, by now all on his own. The poor thing is probably bored out of his mind at that point."