Aphrodites Scheming IIIIIII

Smutty Interlude Seduction: Nico, With the Help of Hades

Pairing: Nico/Percy

Sea-green eyes opened slowly, the moment they focused on the face in front of them, he froze. His heartbeat increased and he felt like hyperventilating for a moment, until cold arms wrapped around his waist, turning him over until his head was pushed down onto a broad chest.

"Calm down, Perseus", murmured someone. "You're safe with me."

Percy blinked, trying to focus. He turned again to look at the face that had scared him so much.

"Can you... please get my former step-father away from me...?", whispered the half-blood.

The god holding him tightly nodded and threw the boxer-shorts out of sight. Percy sighed relieved and cuddled a bit closer to the Death God. Though... how come he was cuddling at all?

"Why are you still here?", asked the son of Poseidon confused.

"Oh, excuse me if I bother you. Should I leave?", chuckled Hades amused.

"No. I mean... all the other gods were always away when I woke up..."

"How about we get dressed and join my family at breakfast and talk then?", suggested Hades and stood, stretching lazily.

Disappointment shone in his eyes. The first time he would finally get a god to cuddle, said god decided that family breakfast was more important. He sighed and stood too, following the god.

"Shower first. I want warm, running water", demanded the teen.

"No, shower later. You don't know Demeter when it comes to breakfast", grunted Hades, throwing a black cloth at the son of his brother.

Taking it in his hands, the Sea Prince frowned up at the Death God. It felt nice, soft as if caressing his skin. He had never felt it before, but he guessed it to be silk.

"And what am I supposed to do with that?", asked Percy ridiculed, spreading the... sheet in front of him, having absolute no clue what to do with it. "Am I supposed to change the bedsheets or what?"

"You are supposed to get dressed", replied Hades and rolled his eyes. "Did my brother not taught you how to wear a toga?"

"No. I'm gay, not a drag queen. I don't wear dresses. Especially not if they're made of bedsheets."

Shaking his head in irritation, the god took the toga out of the boy's hand and started tying it correctly around the slender body, dressing him in a very short toga. He had some modifications done with it, making it so short that it only barely covered the boy's ass. Once the toga was tied, he turned the teen around so the half-blood was facing the big mirror opposite of the bed.

"I'm wearing... a short, black dress", grunted Percy displeased. "Made out of bedsheets."

"Those are no bedsheets", laughed Hades, turning to the vanity and picking something out of a silver jewelry box. "There, this will make it perfect."

A brooch was pinned at the toga on his left shoulder. A skull made of silver with ruby eyes.

"Is this... Persephone's?", asked Percy suspiciously.

"No, this is yours. I'm the god of riches, sometimes when I get bored, I craft jewelry out of them. Some I give to Persephone, some I keep. And some... I'll give to you."

A small blush spread over his cheeks and he nodded, taking the god's hand.

"Well, show me where breakfast is. I'm actually starving. I think I haven't been eating since Apollo took me out to dinner in Paris", changed Percy the topic.