starting a band

Daniels pov

I've only been with her for one day and I love her even more to the point were I'm becoming attached. Sucks I have to leave her though. I just turned 17.I was on American Idol then toured for a few months then came home and adopted this beauty. Well now I got an offer to go back to L.A. And try to work with some other solo singers I was touring with.So it wont be that uncomfortable cause were all really close friends. But at the same time I don't want to leave Isabel.I love her to much.Im leaving tomorrow , packing today. Its going to be hard telling her goodbye.

Isabels pov

Daniels currently holding me. He's talking to me about him following his dreams with music with some sacrifices.Then he started on about American idol the job offer and him going to L.A. Alone. I don't want him to leave but I also want him to follow his dreams. I rub his cheek and give him a kiss. He tells me bye, as were now at the airport. I didn't cry just stood there at the entrance with mom till I couldn't see him no more. When we walked back to the car I started crying. Mom comforted me.I don know how long i'll last. Goodbye Daniel James Seavey. Go and follow your dreams. We'll surely meet again.

Daniels pov

I just arrived in L.A.Helloo Hollywood. I get ubered to this big glass house. The boys are already there. Randy our producer,asked us a very serious question. Do you want to start a band? Why don't we.

time skip brought to you by these pictures your probably fangirling over

Isabels pov

Its been a few days since daniel left.And let me tell you these past few days have been hell not just for me but for everyone else too.Christian been kinda filling in for Daniel.Its not the same but it will do till he gets back.We just got the news Daniel is in a band .The sad part is I wont be able to see him for a very long time.

Daniels pov

Its been a few days.And let me tell you these past few days have been hell for all of us.Randy is working us in a boot camp.And were always busy.The sad part is I wont be able to see Isabel for a very long time.