life hits hard part 2

happy 1 yr cnc anniversary july 24,2020

Daniel pov

He just got released from the hospital. Its been 2 days since the car crash. I can say he's doing pretty fine if you ask me. Were trying to help him out a little even if he says he doesn't need the help. We are still there. Yah, he's struggling a bit but we got him. He's always saying he wants to get out of the wheel chair the doctors put him in but we can't get him out, he sprained his ankle and broke his leg. So as much as I want him to live his dreams which is currently to get out of that wheelchair I'm not risking any chances.

Isabel pov

My uncle just got released from the hospital 2 days ago. Im happy he's ok. Im not happy at the fact he has to sit in a wheelchair 24hrs 7 days a week for 2 months. The poor guy only spent 2 seconds in the chair before he decided he hated it. At least we can still play. Its not the same but it'll do...for now...

time skip brought to you by cnc's 1 year anniversary yaaaaay!!!!

Daniel pov

Since we got bored at home we decided to go for some ice cream. Bad idea i know. Now I got to deal with these crazy people. Crawf and Corey are in the back annoying each other (as usual, nothing different there),Oscar, Isabell and David are screaming every lyric to every song that's playing (rip my ears),Will and Dill pickles are doing who knows what all I can see from the drivers seat is them seeming to be playing rock paper scissors and hitting each other (seems like there the only calm ones right?)and me and Chelsea are in the front just watching them from the mirror. Chels is recording them and posting it on her insta story and I'm on the verge of  turning this car around AND LEAVING THEM ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. Jc ,Kian ,Bobby ,Brian came actually ...they came in another car. So yah ,if you see us on the road just know I'm the uber driver I don't know them and just know this was an "innocent family reunion".

We finally got home Isabell fell asleep I don't know how but she did. And Corey and Crawf(ha)fell asleep on each others shoulders (awww so cute ).The rest had enough sense to stay up the rest of the 5 minutes that we had. They were even quiet the rest of the way home.(thank the lord).

Oscar pov

Well my throat hurts like sh** (keeping it pg people...sort of).But it was worth it. I honestly didn't know you could get that sugar high of of 5 samples of ice cream. What I didn't bring money and no one offered to buy me some ,I mean I asked and even said I'd pay them back and I got nothing in return. I feel like I just got back from the club(hey what did I say about keeping it pg...).I fell asleep in the car. Once we got home the first thing I did was run to the most beautiful thing I own. My bed. Yes the sweet comfort of my bed. This feels nice. Well until it gets ruined by people screaming.

no ones pov

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

"stop screaming pls I had enough of this

"yo you wanna bet on something

"ok what

"what are the odds of jumping in the pool fully clothed for 50 bucks

"yo im gonna go smoke on the roof

"what it do babyyyy

'something breaks 

"seriously

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

"ok thats it 

'something else breaks

" we have such a dysfunctional family

back to Oscars pov

I get up and go to the living room to see a vase and lamp plus a plate broken on the floor. I see Crawf and dill fighting each other on the floor .And on top of that I see Isabel screaming on the top of her lungs, I like how Will and London are just sitting there minding there own business like nothings happening.

"HEY

the moment I yell hey everything goes quiet and not a sound in the room.

"whoever broke these pick them up

just then Corey and Kian walk in the house drenched

"wtf why are you guys soaking wet ,outside now.

then Daniel walks in with Jc

"I found him on the roof "he says 

"ok you two are fine the rest of you get urself together that means clean this place up. I don't want to hear anything.no yelling, screaming, nothing

JC: "damn since when did you become the responsible one"

well what do you expect I'm trying to enjoy the comfort of my bed and you guys are just screaming and yelling tell me you wouldn't do the same"

'something falling on the floor

"what broke

Daniel ,Oscar and Jc turn around in sync to reveal..

uuh ooh cliff hanger. happy 1 year anniversary to cnc. yah I should name this something else instead of part 2 but it leads into the next part. soo... yah that sounds confusing.im trying to say I should name this chapter something else cuz this isn't really a part of what's going on I mean yes its leading on to the next part but I don't want to name it the next part. make sense ,no, ok. love you all .hope you have a great day/night. god bless you all.