The Tease(es)

Jean Bart and the other Vichy girls had already known that Jacque and Dunkerque were going to get together at some point.

The fact that the two had left the base for the cafe just confirmed their suspicions.

Kitchen

"Le Commandant! Dunkerque! Congratulations!" Le Malin says cheerily as she eats some sweets that the new couple had made together. "Oh my goodness these are so delicious... And you had the idea?"

"I sure did." Jacque chuckles. "I might not make the tastiest sweets but at least mine are pretty appealing to look at." He adds, noting how he designed the cookies that Le Malin is munching on to resemble battleship shells. "It was tough getting the mold right, but thanks to Dunkerque's help I managed to pull it off."

"I just helped give it that taste." Dunkerque chuckles back as they both grab some before the Vichy destroyer eats them all.

"Maybe you two will make something sweeter than just that, if you catch my drift~" A passing St. Louis giggles, and once Jacque realizes her intentions she sees success as the commander and his secretary burst into a full out blush, turning to hide their faces...

Common Room

"Wait what is the commander doing?" Jean Bart asks Helena as the light cruiser stops by.

"He's teaching Dunkerque how to play the flute." Helena replies. The Vichy battleship smiles as she decides to get on her feet and allow the light cruiser to guide her to the common room where the Vichy battlecruiser seems to be grasping the tunes very quickly.

"Absolutely beautiful!" Jacque says as Dunkerque finishes playing and giggles.

"I was taught by the one and only." Dunkerque replies.

"Dawww that's too much for me." Jacque chuckles. Eventually Le Malin stops by and notices.

"Aww this is cute!" Le Malin says as Jean Bart and Helena close in.

"Enjoying her music?" Jean Bart asks, though she's being anything but innocent.

"I sure am." Jacque replies.

"Maybe when you two start to share a bed, you'll start making more... Music~" Jean Bart teases, and it has it's effects as the two start blushing very hard.

"Uuu..." Dunkerque mumbles, hiding her blush. "You're going to make me pop a boiler if you keep that up..." And with that Le Malin and Jean Bart fist bump as Helena giggles to herself.

Bedroom

In order to try and stop the girls from teasing them Jacque and Dunkerque have retreated to the former's room where the Vichy battlecruiser finds herself lost in one of the many stories that the commander has written. Jacque has made sure that the door has been locked to avoid any rude interruptions, and once he's sure that none of the girls will try anything he joins in on looking back at some of his old stories.

"Wait... What's this one?" Dunkerque asks as she comes across what appears to be a story written in script format.

"Oh that?" Jacque asks as he takes a look. "Oh man this really takes me back." He chuckles. "This was actually script for a slapstick tv series of some sorts. It's inspired by Tom and Jerry, a really popular slapstick cartoon."

"I could imagine. I think I remember watching an episode or two when I wasn't battling." Dunkerque replies. "This is inspired by Tom and Jerry?"

"Yes indeed." Jacque chuckles and the two laugh their heads off at how funny the scripts are, attracting the attention of some of the girls.

"They have to be doing something!" St. Louis' voice calls out, and it jolts Jacque out of his laughing fit. Jacque then throws the door open to see the rest of the Vichya Dominion and the two Eagle Union cruisers waiting outside their door.

"What are you all doing here?!" Jacque asks.

"We thought you were doing something else~" St. Louis giggles, and Jacque and Dunkerque begin blushing all over again.

"Kill me now..." Jacque mumbles under his breath.