Riling Up

"Looks like they're back." Andre mumbles as he heads into Jacque's office to let him know.

"What is it?" Jacque asks.

"The Iris girls, they're back." Andre replies. "And it looks like they brought alone a couple of companions."

"What do you mean?" Jacque asks.

"The sirens are also here." Andre replies. "This could be our only chance to break them free of the sirens' control."

"Right." Jacque says. "Dunkerque?"

"I'll let the others know. You and Andre get out there and make sure they're not trying anything stupid." Dunkerque replies.

"Knowing the sirens though, they probably will. Andre, get the coastal defense guns ready just in case they get too close."

"Roger that." Andre says as the two head outside to see none other than the rogue Iris girls and the sirens, just waiting to fire their guns.

"You want some of this huh?" Jacque taunts, surprising Andre.

"Wait what are you doing?!" Andre shouts.

"Messing around with them." Jacque whispers. "You can't really focus when you're hotheaded." Andre only nods as Jacque continues to try and rile them up. "I bet you guys couldn't hit the side of a barn if you tried! Where'd all those centuries of training go?!"

"Silence, human." One of the sirens mumbles.

"Must have touched a nerve no?" Jacque continues to taunt. "For emotionless beings you girls sure show lots of yourself-" The sirens finally have had enough as they begin wildly firing on the commander, and the Iris girls quickly join in.

"Coastal defense guns activate!" Andre shouts as the turrets begin firing. "I really hope all of that trash talk was worth it!"

"Oh it'll be worth it." Jacque chuckles as the Vichya girls quickly rush out to engage the Iris girls. It's not long before an all out war breaks out, and the eagle cruisers slowly trudge out. "Are you two okay? What happened?"

"Jean Bart accidentally bowled us over trying to get out here..." St. Louis mumbles. "But we'll manage." And with that she and Helena take to the waters to join the fight.

"We need a way to get the Iris girls to turn back to normal." Jacque mumbles as the Vichy girls go on the offensive. "What if we targeted the sirens? Would that break the connection?"

"I don't know but it's worth a try." Andre says. "Let's aim our coastal turrets at them and see if that does anything." And with that the sirens start taking coastal fire.

"Ow what the?!" A siren shouts before she gets a shell to the face.

"Jean Bart, focus fire on the sirens. Maybe if we destroy them, it'll break their connection with the Iris girls." Jacque says, pulling out a communicator.

"Roger that." Jean Bart's voice crackles as the Iris girls are left alone and the sirens begin taking a beating. "You give my sister back right now!"

"Give my sister back or I'll turn you into swiss cheese!" Le Malin yells with an uncharacteristically big cat like growl.

"You give my friends back!" Dunkerque yells as she lets loose with her cannons and starts slashing at nearby sirens with her sword.

"Hopefully this will do something." Jacque mumbles as the sirens slowly start getting destroyed one by one, and the Iris girls simply stand about, wondering what to do or what orders they will receive next, and without any way to command the girls without getting destroyed the sirens find themselves fighting a losing battle. "I think that'll do something!" Jacque shouts as the last siren goes down, but the Iris girls do not change back to normal- they don't even move from their idle positions. "...Did it work?"

"Stay on guard." Jean Bart says. "This fight's far from over."