chapter seven

my, sister, is a demon

   I trembled. I would have never thought of having to go against my own family. She had changed her identity to a new person, yet I just know it's her.

  "y/n," tomioka called out. I looked up to him eyes scared. his orbs staring right through me as I let myself get lost in them, "we have no choice."

  "but-"

  "she is dangerous. if we let her live on, there will be more lives lost. don't let this get into you. she has killed many innocent lives, and is a high upper moon. It's too risky to let her live."

  Staying quiet I adverted my gaze to the ground, embarrassed to look at him. I just can't bring myself to hurt my family. Being separated and reuniting but with an unexpected crucial fate? This was too much.

Tomioka got up and waited patiently giving my time to think. What if I just talk her through it? What if she is actually a good demon like nezuko? There is a probability that she would change her mind, so I won't have to hurt her.

  I continued to decide, contemplating hard. It's best if I kill her. But before that I might have to ask he whereabouts of the rest.

  "let's go," I got up looking at tomioka and taking off back to the house. He followed behind.

  "This is where I almost got poisoned. I would've been gone if it wasn't for the granny who told me to leave. Under the house is a long drop so be careful," I explained to him before I knocked on the door. i could already see her red outline through the wooden walls. Tomioka hid somewhere getting into plan.

  there was no answer so i entered it myself to face with a horrid scene. Kahira was devouring the grandma as I saw a glance of her limp hand. Covering my mouth with my hand, i surpressed my gasp.

  i wielded out my nichirin blade walking silently towards her. She ammediately turns to face me with the symbol in her eye. A growl escaped her mouth as she got up cleaning the blood from her mouth. A grin spreaded on her face.

  "I would never thought I'd have to go against my own sister," I spat. She laughed loudly getting up dusting off her kimono. Her appearance might've changed but her eyes still told the same story.

  "and I never thought my sister would become a demon slayer," she retorted back.

  "shut up. Tell me how you turned into like this and how many years have you become into this."

  "Like I would have time to tell you stories and tuck you to sleep," she chuckled lowly before making a move towards me. I dodged her punch. I watched as her claws came out from her fingers. Sharp big and strong.