chapter eighteen

underground attack

rule 1; flirt with him

  i hate this i hate this i hate th-

  "GIYUU ITS A NICE DAY TODAY ISN'T IT?!" i shouted at him. mentally facepalming and murdering myself, i let out a dramatic wink after. i can already sense that the male is uncomfortable.

  "you look good, but do you know what else would look good in you?" i asked trying to crack a joke, but of course the oblivious  boy has absolutely no clue, "ME-FLOWERS. BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS OF EVERY KIND."

  flirting gone wrong. i'm cringing at myself, as i stood there awkwardly.

  "t-thanks?"

  "you're welcome! so what do you these days? like are you free?"

  a/n: i'm so sorry,,scratches head*

  "yes."

  "oh. that's good that's good," i gave him an awkward grin and trying to pull out the best pickup lines i could think of, "if happiness starts with h, why does mine starts with 'u'??"

  "that's not how you spell it."

  ....

  "never mind that! do you have a sunburn? or are you always this hot?"

  "no. i'm not feeling any skin pain," he replied. he doesn't get the joke. what am i doing. i let out a groan and continued to walk forward with my head hung low.

  what would mitsuri do in this situation?

  rule 2; physical contact

  "OOPS," i dramatically pretended to slip on the ground, as the tea kettle i was holding spilled onto giyuu. warm tea splattered onto his face, but it didn't cause any harm. "SORRY"

  i quickly grabbed a napkin and watched as tea drooped from his hair to his uniform. the sight was funny but i had to hide my laugh.

oh gawd what am i doing.

  "let me help you," i told and scrubbed the tea from his face, but because i gotta be dramatic and quirky i had scrub his entire face, which resulted in me accidentally poking his eye.

  "OH GEEZ IM SO SORRY," i got up quickly in panic.

  "it's fine," he groaned and took the napkin and cleaning himself up. does this count as physical contact?

  is there a way where i can do this without being dramatic?

  i sipped onto my tea thinking deeply. giyuu must've realized my sudden silence so he got up and placing his tea down.

  "let's fight," he suggested.

  what the fuck?

  it took me a while to realize that he meant sparring as in playing type of training, so i joined in.