chapter fifteen

red light district

we finally arrived at the town, meeting a buzzing and energetic atmosphere

we finally arrived at the town, meeting a buzzing and energetic atmosphere. uzui led us to a house marked with a wisteria crest and i sat quietly drinking on the tea with tanjirou, inosuke, and zenitsu as uzui instructed some stuff to the people there.

  "once we infiltrate the red light district, we'll go look for my wife," uzui told, "i'll also be looking for some information about the demon."

  "should i go with you?" i asked.

  he shook his head, "I CAN DO IT MYSELF."

  geez no need to be so loud

  "THIS IS UNBELIEVBLE," zenitsu blew up in front of uzui, " DONT USE US TO LOOK FOR YOUR PERSONAL BRIDES!!"

  i listened quietly as zenitsu and uzui continued to quarrel and how zenitsu blew up again apon hearing that uzui has 3 wives. he must have big dick energy to attract-

  "in these letters, they told us not to stand out, how are we gonna exactly do that?" tanjirou asked.

  "well have to disguise ourselves of course, you guys will have to something certain to infiltrate," uzui stated looking a little sheepish, "my 3 wives are the top of the line female ninja, konoichi. we've narrowed the numbers of suspicious stores down to 3. you guys will be looking for my 3 wives," using his 3 fingers uzui told their names, "suma, tokito house, makio ogimoto house, and hinatsuru in the kyougoku house."

  "bold of you to assume i'd remember the names you've said earlier," i nudged uzui's elbow playfully, "fish brainnn."

  "aren't your wives dead already?" inosuke picked his nose casually just to be hit in the stomach by the pillar. i suppressed a laugh.

  as i've heard by the basic knowledge of this place, the red light district is also known as the flower district because of how the town is shaped like a flower. apparently this place is packed with prostitutes. there are also a lot of oirans which are females that have everything, from their beauty education and performance. they can get many attentions.

  "these are some ugly girls," the auntie judged, "except you," she smiled at me. i bit my lip to suppress my laugh. uzui did their makeup considering i wasn't skilled with them. unfortunately uzui told that we needed to blend in to get into the house which mean we'd have to be dressed up formerly like a female. i tagged along and will be joining tanjirou, and let's just say i'm the only one normal here.

  "well, i guess we can take you in the middle," the auntie decided, which shocked me.

  "then i will entrust her to you m'am," uzui told and we left shortly after.

  "tanjirou? over me?" i stomped, "wasn't i the one who should've been chosen? i'm the one with the actual feminine and a natural face. i didn't even need that much makeup!"