Chapter 0

*Author's Note: This is the final installment of the first story arc, the "Evil Sorcerer Ren Arc". Below is a brief summary of the events from the former installment "The Celestials". It is advised you read it first.

The Story So Far...

Ray attempted an exercise to test the newly christened "Celestials" on their teamwork. The team loses the test, much to Ray's disappointment. Meanwhile, Ren summons a great genie and wishes for it to turn him into a demon, giving him new abilities and strength. With it, he creates a new pair of Thunder Brothers. The Thunder Brothers rebel and go off on their own to face the Celestials.

The Celestials take on the new, more Thunder Brothers and the latter's teamwork proved too much for them. After regrouping, they challenged the brothers again, this time splitting them up. The Thunder Bros. manage to defeat all save for Ray, who struggles at first, but then gains equal footing with the duo. He eventually manages to defeat the Thunder Bros. with a little help from Yin.

After his weapons were defeated, Ren tested out his new powers against the Celestials. He opened the Gates of Oblivion- a fiery demon underworld. Ray, thinking he has killed Ren, and his friends faced the gargantuan demon lord of Oblivion, Oblivius and his minions. Ray battled Oblivius back and seals off Oblivion only to discover Ren was still alive, thus his quest to free himself from Ren's curse continued.