Chapter 4

Kai's POV

Oh shoot i am late,,
Because of some important business
I have to deal with...

Flashback

I am now driving my own car all tge way to our house,,, when my phone started ringing....

I grab my phone placing it right beside my ear not bothering to look at the caller ID...

Me: hello

???: kai glad that you answer my call,, i have some problem can you help me,, plsss its urgent.. ?

Me: but my dad order me to come home early because i am meeting my new mom....

???: just help me,,, then i am going to explain this to your father,, and besides it is quick job so dont worry...
Are you gonna help me?

Me: *i sighed* Fine jungkook hyung coming!

Jungkook: thank you kai your a life saver...bye

Me:bye hyung

Flashback ends~

I have arrived in our house all the maids are line up bowing there head in sync..

I directly jogged my way towards my father's room to meet him..

I knocked at the door
Me,: Dad i am here

Dad: oh kai come inside

I slowly open the door closing it behind me

I noticed that my dad is with a wonen around her late 30's

I bow at them

Me: dad who is she?

Dad: oh i forgot to introduce to you,, this Park Shinra your Mom...
Then the women smiled at me but i just ignored it cuz i hate her..

Me: Do you mean Stepmom?

Dad: don't be disrespectful kai she will going to be your mom soon so learn to respect her...

Me: Yeah yeah...
I answered boringly to him

Dad: by the way yana said your new sister is in the garden if you wanna meet her,,, but where are your brothers?

Me: i don't know, but imma call them!

I left the room to call my brothers
Me: where are all of you right now,, did'nt dad said to be home early?...

Yeonjun: i am sorry im still at my girlfriends house i'm gonna be there in 15 minutes...

Soobin: i just got out of the bakery,, i just bought some bread cuz i have no stack left...

Beomgyu: i'm at the arcade right now with my friends,, gonna be there for a few moments...

Taehyun: i am currently heading towards our house, cuz i totally forgot about that...

Me: fine all of you be quick...
I ended the call and tell my dad about all of them...

I started to head towards the garden to take a peek of what my sister looks like...

I then saw a girl witb our maid yana

Me: who are you?
She turned around,

Yuri!!?

To be continued
Bye...