Chapter 19

I took a step but suddenly i felt light headed, i feel like my world were spinning what's happenin-

I lost consciousness as my body dropped onto the cold tiled floor catching everyones attention.

I heard lots of commotions, shouting and footsteps nearing me. I felt someone's lap against the back of my head. A man.... i couldn't see his face clearly my vision is getting blurry.

They shook my body but no help at all. Until i began to feel sleepy, my droopy eyes began to flutter close. As the dark consumes me.

___________________

Mom's POV

"Doc. Is she okay, what happened, is it-"
I was panicking, of course who wouldn't. My daughter just fainted without me knowing the reason. What if she hid her disease all along-

"Calm down, Honey let the doctor speak " My husband rubbed my hands.

I just smiled a little

I gazed at my daughter who's peacefully sleeping on her bed..

"So i was saying that..... she lost consciousness becos of hydration... i think she isn't taking a good care of her health... and being stressed only triggered her condition, more precisely she lacks vitamins in her cells... we have to control her healthcare or else....

Oh no i really felt a useless mom, i was just so caught up with work now this happens, even my own daughter's health i couldn't monitor..
Yuri... Mom is sorry.

"Or else..." my husband asked.

"Or else.... bacteria might affect her cuz her immune system was lacking vitamins.. that would be really bad cuz your daughter would slowly be weak."

"But... don't worry as i said vitamin and a healthy diet can do." The doctor smiled.

I sighed in relief. I thought it'll be bad.

"Thanks doctor," i thanked him.

"No problem and by the way....
He gave me a paper. "I wrote all of the things you will have to follow, and make sure to monitor your daughter's health... especially now, she is born with a weak immune system."

He smiled grabbing his belongings
"Thanks doc."
My husband led him out.

I sighed...
Yuri my daughter, don't worry mom is here.

I went up to her sleeping figure, i gently placed a kiss on her forehead. I caressed her hair softly. I love you.

I went out the room, i took a peek through the small gap as i was about to close the door.

End of POV
___________________

Mom and dad told me her condition since i am the oldest they said that i should be responsible and i should be the one who's taking care of my siblings if they're not around like okay... she was just dehydrated.

The others were already asleep in their rooms, lucky them. I can't sleep still thinking about yuri's condition.. i mean she is my sister anyways... but i have neve'r ever been so worried at someone before. Ugh let me just sleep this off.

__________

Back to your POV

I slowly gained consciousness, becos of some sort of noises, wait..  i don't remember going to bed. What exactly happened..?

I looked around, oof it is so dark.
I rubbed my eyes, i sighed i should go back to sleep. I wrapped the blanket around my body as i hug the little ryan plushie against my chest. When i was about to close my eyes... i saw somethin weird like or. . A shadow, wait... it looks like a ghost, oh my ever since i am really scared of ghost and other stuff and more worst i have never ever wished to see one. I don't like this at all,