Chapter 9

Finally the food had been arrived, just by staring at it makes my mouth water...Until

"Yuri can you get your brother back in here the food is already served." My mom stated.

"Sure mom"as i slowly sat up from my seat, walking out of the restaurant i saw my brother on his phone while staring at someone...?

I slowly walk towards him patting his shoulder a bit he quickly turned around
While mouthing " what?"

"The food is already served come on"
I smiled at him
"Wait..."
He stated quietly

He turned his head 90°
"Were you looking for someone?"
I asked with a curious look while accidentally looking directly on his eyes we just stare at each others eyes..until he shook his head, i snap out of my daydream...

Wait did i just actually daydreamed about him!

"So lets go?"
He nodded his head while i led him inside.

Timeskip brought to you by idk
..............
Ugh i am soooo tired finally we're home
As i stretched my body i heard someone giggled from the back..

It is the tallest man i've ever seen on my whole life!

What was his name soo- soobin
I raised my eyebrow at him"your cute"
He stated while chuckling.

I felt my cheeks becoming hot all of tge sudden i quickly looked down trying to cover my blushing face.

I saw at my peripheral vision he started to come closer to me then he put his hand on my forehead"Are you okay, why does your cheeks looked so red?"

"Umm no i am f-ine"
Why did i stuttered
"Ohh ok, do yo want me to lead you to your room?

" No thank you but soobin i can do it by myself "i stated politely

"Are you sure but call me oppa don't you remember i am older than you?" He stated sternly

"Yes oppa now i have to go"
I quickly ran upstairs passing all the hallways then i saw a familiar door which is actually my room i ran towards it, i quickly locked it while panting leaning my back against it.

Timeskips.....
...........
I am currently watching Youtube on my laptop while sitting on my bed.
Then i heard a knock from the door
"The door is open!"i shouted
The door slowly opened revealing my mom" Oh mom whats the matter?"
I asked
"What do you think about here, i mean are you getting used living in here?
" Ummm not sure but it is nice in here"
"Thats good by the way, don't you think that kai doesn't like me?
" mom....maybe he still shocked or whatever his reasons but later on i know he'll gonna get used to it."
"Ummm maybe but.....After the wedding me and your dad ummm y'know go to a honeymoon so i hope you'll okay with me leaving you for 3 days actually it is originally 7 days but i don't wanna leave you."

"Mom...i am not a kid anymore so go on even if you leave for 7 days its fine i can take care of myself" i smile reassuringly at her

"Are you sure?but you're really are now a big girl" as she smiled proudly at me

"Yass mom wo don't worry about it that much"

"But remember even though you're now big
Study first you will not date anyone until you're graduated in college do you understand?" She asked sternly

"Of course mom and besides i don't have any interest on dating someone anyway"
My mom glanced at the clock hanging on my wall it reads 11:53.

"Oh its near midnight yuri always remember what i have said to you and its late so you should sleep you can continue on watching videos tomorrow goodnight"

I kissed her cheeks while embracing her.
"Yes mom and goodnight"

I watched her as she shut the door.
Once she's gone i quickly pulled open my laptop i pressed the play button to continue on watching the video that i am watching earlier before my mom walks in.

(Hehehe actually that is literally what i always do😎)

____________________________________________
Q: who is your bias and bias wrecker among the TXT members?

A: My bias was yeonjun and my bias wrecker was hueningkai💘

To be continued.......

Bye....