Chapter 16

Unknown's POV
___________

Omfg this maid is literally getting on my nerves now

Last time i was here she AcciDentally spilled the coffee all over my dress, soaking me on the process.

"You frickin maid why don't you do your job nicely! You frickin spilled that tea over my dress don't you know how much this dress cost" I shouted.

Then Now a TeA!
Out of anger i harshly pulled her hair slapping her repeatedly as well.

Huh that's what you get for messing with my dress..

But not really that pissed tho
Cuz i know that yeonjun would buy me another one.

I didn't expect Yeonjun's family to hire these sTupid maids.

They literally ruining my day.

The other maids just stood there staring at us with weird looks.

"Miss i don't know who you are but it is not nice to abuse a maid i can report you to a police officer" I turned my head towards the voice.

Who is this girl, the guts of her to scold me!.

"Who the hell are you?! Why are you interfering" I shouted while glaring at the unknown girl.

"What happened here?" Asked by the girl while observing the maids.

Clearly ignoring my question.

"Hey! I am asking you, don't be disrespectful." I said through gritted teeth.

"I am sorry, but i only give respect to someone who deserves it" She said while looking at me with a smile.

Is she taunting me.

"You-Young Lady, Li-Lila accidentally spilled the tea on M-Ms. Yuuki" Stated by the maid.

I glared at her, she looked down.

"Ohhh is that why, i'm sorry Ms.... Yuuki but who ever you are, you can't just abuse a maid because of a simple mistake." The girl stated calmly.

Simple! Simple did i heard that right.

"You call this, simple!?" I said as i pointed on my dress, finally letting go of the maid's hair that i've been grabbing, shoving the maid on the floor.
Which made that girl flinch, she quickly ran towards the maid's body to help her.

Wai-Wait why did they called her Young Lady...?

"Who even are you?!" I shouted while asking.

"It is none of your business" she replied bluntly.

"The nerve of you to come and confront me!" I shouted at her.

"I don't even know who you are but you are acting like a queen" She said.

This girl

I came towards her then...

I slapped her across her face

Serves you right.

She quickly put her hand on the part where i slapped her.

She looked at me with a glassy eyes.
Ohhh lookk what a cry baby..

I could feel the tension growing between us, getting more thicker.

She suddenly swing her hand against my face.

As i felt a sting on my right side cheek.
Out of no where i grabbed a handful of her hair pulling it tightly allowing her to feel the pain as she do the same trying to defend herself.