Chapter 17

"Aish why is yeonjun still not here?!" Taehyun shouted annoyed.

We are here inside the car waiting for yeonjun. "Can someone plss call him" Said the annoyed taehyun.

"Calm down hyung" Soobin said
"How am i suppose to calm down when we're almost late, i'll swear if we got detention he would totally regret being alive" added by the annoyed boy.

I chose to stay quiet. But soobin noticed my attitude so he asked "Yuri are you okay, you seem quiet...?" Which i replied with "Ummm I'm fine its just i don't wanna open my mouth for some reason" as i followed it with a slight laugh while playing with the hem of my skirt....

__________________

As usual we encountered lots of fangirls....

Well we shouldn't be that shocked right.. i mean its normal... well my StepBros were just born with a handsome face.. gifted.

As time flies by it is already the end of the school but they chose to stay at school to attend their meeting for the competition of course...

I am here inside of their black limousine as it drove off the city as i stare outside the black tinted window.
As i allowed my eyes wander around looking up on a tall buildings as the orange colored sky reflects on it.

World can be peaceful too y'know
I'm still too young there sure is a lot of struggles that are prepared for me...

I wonder what are they doing
As a minutes passed..

My thoughts were interupted by the driver " Ma'am we had arrived ".
I replied with a small " thank you " as i grabbed my school bag then went outside the limo.

I went inside the mansion.
Proceeds on walking i encountered maids on my way to my room they gladly greeted me.

I arrived in my room as i rest for a bit..
Whoops i have homework might as well do it.

Welp.... my brothers and i have bond well since my 2nd day in here..
They seems pretty nice
But for me the nicest among them was soobin... i mean it suits his angelic face.

Beomgyu.... just the thought of him makes me laugh at his goofiness..
He is like the Energizer or somethin.

Taehyun is one of the youngest but still older than me by months... i think his mind is sure more mature than the others.

Yeonjun is the type of a person who is a bit cold,, maybe because we are not that close enough to be comfortable with each other but atleast i am glad that even tho just exchanging small talks we communicate.
About what happened forget it
He mustn't misunderstood of what happened earlier i hope he would give me a chance to prove myself to him that i m3ant no harm.

Hueningkai... he is charming like a prince.. but cold as in really a laid back person a tsundere maybe...
But i know deep inside he is warm.
I just have to dig it up..

Done..
I finished my homework while having thoughts about them.

Today is different from the others because i made new friends.
Well i thought i would be all alone till the end of the school year,, that'll be sad cuz imma graduate from high school without any friends.

But still back to the story so there this girl named sana, i accidentally bumped into her in result my books fell. She reached out for it then returned it to me.

She apologized after that.
She said that she wants to invite me for lunch with her friends as a sorry.
I couldn't just decline her offer when she is being nice. So i accepted her offer .