Chapter 18

Days had passed...
My brothers had been busy lately preparing for their Divisional competition and yesss they are our School's Representatives and i am soo proud of them.

_______

Since i haven't made a chapter where the Marriage has done soo imma just explain it quick.

Soo my Mom and Dad was officially become husband and wife just the other week. It is a grand Marriage that is prepared by professional organizers.

All of my Relatives were there and From my Dad's side also.

Soo after that day they decided to finish all of their works on the company so they can proceed to their awaiting Honeymoon for 1 week as my Mom told me.

Sorry for the late Info hope you understand.

Now you know

_________

Me and my brothers are in the good terms kinda....
Especially HueningKai, We grew close to each other this passed days and for the others we all do..
And for Yeonjun i don't know exactly if he already forgave me i mean from his perspective yes...
But we just kept our selves distant from each other.

Well atleast Christmas Break is nearing..

Me right here studying for our upcoming Exam...

I just thought that it would be very hard for them to work on both their performance and Studies now that the exam is waving.

Sometimes they can't even attend school because they were carrying a lot of pressure. So being the good lil sis for them i always took notes so even tho they can't attend classes they would still have knowledge.

I close my book 'Finally' as i stretched my body, ugh my body feels numb after sitting for 4 hours straight.

'I think i need a sleep'
I thought as i plopped myself into my bed face plant.

Mmmm...
I could feel myself relaxing already..
As i shuffled around enjoying the warmth that my bed was giving me.

I sighed out of satisfaction
After a study session sleep is what i needed the most.

*Knock

Ugh why now..
I got up and open the door with a frown.

I was meeted by the one and only Choi Beomgyu.

"You need somethin?" I asked as i raised my eyebrows.

"Ohh can i borrow your notes?" He asked as he scratched his nape.

I giggled "Sure" i walked towards my desk then grabbed my notes.

"Here take care of them okay i don't want them to get messy" I said sternly

"Of course....
He looks really uneasy right now.

"You okay?" I asked

"Ummm can you explain these to me?" He said as he points on the notes.

Cute

"Of course it is better that you learnt somethin instead of cheating just to pass" i said as i chuckled

"Who said that i cheat" he protested.

I only laughed

"Let's just study inside my room" He said.

"Okay okay" I said as i followed him in his room.

Woah his room looks cute with modern design. Modernized white book shelf in the corner of his room. Table with a Bonsai tree sitting in front of the window. A Yellow coloured King-sized Bed resting on the north part. And with a Normalized Walk-in Closet.