i.

It is technically a commissioned piece. £400 to paint "COME ON YOU GUNNERS" and a ticket to one league game. Still, no one knows who the street artist is. The whole commission was done via email. Now this piece may have been a bit controversial: the murals tagged by Vex are pop culture references, as compared to an opinionated phrase about a football team, the week before the North London Derby. But no one has to know that Vex isn't an Arsenal fan.

<>

"Dylan! Ferguson wants to talk to you!"

"Tell 'im I need to find a good place to stop on this project. Be there in a minute."

"Fine. Your fault if I get in trouble."

"Oh, grow a pair, Brooke."

Dylan finds a stopping point on the website layout and heads to James Ferguson's office.

"Jamie! You wanted to see me?"

"Don't call me Jamie, Dylan. I have a commission for a freelance artist from a football club. They're looking for promotional content like that mural that went up on the side of our building last night. They said they had nothing to do with it."

"So Arsenal Football Club needs promotion?" Dylan asked with a laugh.

"No. Arsenal Women."

"Oh shit."

"Are you in, Dylan?"

"I'm not a Gooner, but sure. I can negotiate with them."

"I'll forward you the email, you work out the details."

"Thanks, Jamie!"

Dylan's boss, who is only a year older than her, groans as she walks out of his office.

<>

Arsenal Women Street Art Decoration
Arsenal Media <media@arsenal.co.uk>
to VEX

To whomever it may concern, we are the media team for a women's football club in London, Arsenal Women. Would you be willing to paint the dressing rooms and tunnel at Meadow Park, our home pitch? You do not have to show your face and we will not ask who you are. We can pay £1500 and tickets to any game(s) with whatever bonuses we can provide, home or away. You will have all creative freedom with this.
Sincerely, Arsenal Women's media team

VEX <vexart@vex.com>
to Arsenal Media

Two tickets v. Chelsea and two tickets v. Man U. Nothing special, just tickets. Don't do some weird tracking shit so you can figure out my identity, I'm giving the tickets to a friend. I'll paint when there's no other people around. You can leave a guard, but I swear I won't steal from your facilities, I'm not an ass. Night is best, I supply paint. My venmo is @vexarts don't try scamming me.

Arsenal Media <media@arsenal.co.uk>
to VEX

We will certainly be employing a guard, but only as precaution. We will email you your e-tickets a week before the games you have requested and we'll pay half now and the other half when the job is finished. When do you have time to work?

VEX <vexart@vex.com>
to Arsenal Media

I do work like a normal human, seeing as I am an actual human. After five, until three I guess. I can't do it all in one night, don't fuck with the walls as I work. I'm going to tell you now, I'm not an Arsenal fan so I don't know your schedule. I can't have players fucking up the paint. Excuse my French.

Arsenal Media <media@arsenal.co.uk>
to VEX

We have a home game this weekend, but we can tell the players not to touch the paint, if you are not finished by then. And are you sure about working in the middle of the night? You said yourself, you are an actual human.

VEX <vexart@vex.com>
to Arsenal Media

I don't know if I can get it done by the weekend but I will try. I'm sure about working in the night, seeing as it is the only time I have free as of now. Leave a guard where I get in, I'll drive to your pitch tonight. Best start work as soon as possible.