xv.

McAfee, frustrated from her futile search, lashed out at Vex on Instagram. She'd been getting nowhere in her search for who Vex really is, and on top of her failing grades and loss of money through her 'business', Georgina went and tried to piss Vex off. Vex responded with a bitchy DM that they didn't know how much she deserved it.

Georgina McAfee had never made a fool of herself before, and she didn't plan on ever making a fool of herself. She wasn't going to post about the message, not wanting her classmates to know of her obsession, and not wanting to make herself look like an asshole. She might not have had many friends or seem to care about her social status, but she did try to not embarrass herself in front of her peers.

She didn't know how many obnoxious messages Vex received, so she didn't post about the message. Although she didn't own a secret social media dedicated to Vex, George only occasionally used her social media accounts in general.

George felt only slightly guilty that she was the reason that no more art would go up for a month, but she was more offended by the fact that Vex called her a Karen. If Georgina was a Karen, then there was something wildly wrong with the actual Karens in the world.

<>

If there was anything that Dylan got easily pissed off at, it was her older half brother, Sean. Sean and Dylan Grant never had a very good relationship. Sean hated Dylan from an early age, always accusing her of splitting his parent's marriage, and how his family fell apart. He hated his step-mother, and took to art when he was young to vent. When Dylan started getting into art, Sean turned to graffiti. He never told anyone in his family and he'd been arrested multiple times, but his art was impressive. He'd been tagging abandoned buildings outside of Manchester as a teenager, commonly skipping school to make the drive north.

Sean made sure that Dylan never found out about his graffiti habits. He never wanted to reconcile his relationship with his half sister, even if Dylan had reached out multiple times. When Dylan got accepted to art school, Sean completely painted over her car and smashed a couple of her things. Sean knew he's not the perfect son, especially after Dylan's mother tried to act like his mother.

Even if Sean hated his sister, he knew everything about her. He was the first to know she was gay. He had a bad habit of eavesdropping on her conversations, even if he wanted nothing to do with her. Sean used to be a bit too into school gossip, even if he skipped many days. Ever the gossip columnist, he still wormed his way around his sister's spots like a journalist. To be fair, he got a job as a journalist at Borehamwood and Elstree Times, not that anyone in his family knew that. He might have a bad relationship with his family and abandonment issues, but he built himself a family of friends that barely knew him. He kept his secrets close to his chest and didn't tell anyone about his slight obsession with his half sister's life.

It stemmed from how he was treated as a kid; always second string to his younger sister, whom his father and step-mother doted on. His mother, though not completely out of the picture, had surrendered custody of Sean to his father due to her job as a flight attendant, had been swept off her feet by a man with a young daughter, and suddenly she had no time for her son. And so, Sean grew up with an absent mother, a father who really seemed to try but obviously preferred his daughter, and a nice enough step-mother who continued to dote on her slightly rebellious daughter. The bright spot was Dylan herself, though, even though Sean despised what she stood for to him. She had voiced it many times as she grew up; she wanted to be like Sean. Sean never wanted her to end up like him.