x.

Georgina McAfee, was a pain in the arse to almost everyone who knew her. Not exclusively because of her obsession with Vex, but also with most everything else she did. She didn't have many friends, not even before the scandal about her father occurred, but she went by McAfee. It was a reminder who her father was, but she wore it with pride, as if saying, 'yeah, my dad is in prison, just wait to see what I can do to you.'

George has a criminal record, and she's incredibly intimidating, even to the police officers who booked her. She's an average height for girls her age, but she shaved one side of her head, and has many piercings. She has the bitch stare down, and has incredible confidence in her ability to not get caught doing whatever activity it is. 

George has never had any respect for authority. Her cousin and legal guardian, Ruby Mitchell, an intern at some company that George didn't care for, was simultaneously the worst and best caregiver George had ever lived with. Ruby was young and didn't have enough authority or experience to properly deal with George. Her flat had enough places for George to sneak out of, and she was always busy, so Ruby could never properly deal with her. 

George McAfee was a problem child. No one could deal with her, which made it even worse. So when she snuck out of Ruby's flat to try and find Vex, no one stopped her. 

London is a big city. There was no guaranteed way for George to map out where she'd been the past nights, and there was no possible way for George to figure out where Vex would be going at all. Vex was a mystery to everyone, and they did whatever they wanted to, so George's method of looking for them was absolutely useless. Only Vex knew what they were doing. So, George skipped school to figure out a pattern between the pieces they created. She didn't find one, but didn't give up trying to find a way to figure out who they were. There had to be some pattern Vex followed. And, that cocky shit just had to post about each piece they did and with the location, as if taunting every one trying to figure out who they were. 

George's campaign of trying to find Vex crippled her 'business' of selling people drugs. She was a teenage girl, without a proper job, so selling, or really scamming people by selling random ass allergy pills, was her only source of money. 

<>

Vex knew people were trying to figure out who they were. They knew people were trying to track them. They knew there might be a chance that they'd be found out. They knew people wouldn't figure out who they were for at least a week. 

Vex had never left any trace of them anywhere they tagged a work. They never left any of their cans of spray paint, they wore unidentifiable clothing, and they always, always, posted the images of the works at location on cellular. 

Vex started doing street art by just tagging walls on the outskirts of London. With an affinity for art, they started creating murals with only spray paint. They started around the city with tagged stickers around, then moving onto coloured stickers. When they didn't get caught for those, they started tagging buildings around the city. The Vex tag used to be elaborate block letters in the classic graffiti style lettering with a background. With the actual art, it changed to simple black capital letters, with what appeared to be an upside down, open triangle, with the opening on the left side, an E, and a X, whose intersecting lines were connected on the right side. The art was a message or a pop-culture, but never about the artist themself. Any opinionated piece was the artist's belief, but they made no pieces about their preferences of their favourite anything.