ix.

Guro never has time to dwell on something as trivial as which football club a graffiti artist supports, but it seemed like that is the topic of conversation on Friday morning. Everyone is standing around, talking about what Vex had done with the imposter's art, and even Emma Hayes seems interested in the discussion. Guro, she is fairly interested in Vex and whatever is going on with them, but football is more interesting to her. There is only so much stretching Guro can do before she starts willing training to start. Of course, no one hears her silent pleas, and Emma is too immersed in the discussion, so training starts a whole half hour late.

The Vex discussion wormed its way into water breaks. Guro didn't hate it, per say, but she didn't enjoy the discussion. Vex had no reason to be what everyone was focusing on, especially because Chelsea had their sights set on winning the treble.

Vex follows the Chelsea girls all over the training ground. In the locker room, in the player's lounge, on the training pitch, in the treatment rooms, everywhere they went. By the end of the day, Guro is frustrated and fed up with everyone. It is odd for Guro not to have the signature bright smile, but no one seems to have noticed.

In a futile attempt to brighten her mood, Guro goes out for coffee after training. There's no Vex art near the cafe, and she has one Airpod in, listening to a podcast and texting her brother. The cafe is relatively empty; it was the middle of a work day.

A bell rings as the door opens, and Guro watches the a tall blonde woman stroll up to the counter. Guro, who isn't really paying attention to her phone at this point, subtly watched the woman. She carries herself with confidence, and chats with the barista he makes her coffee.

Once she has her mug, she sits at a table in the corner, and opens a laptop. She picks up her head and scans the room. The eye contact that she makes with Guro causes Guro to drop her head in shame, finally responding to what Henrik texted her. She's trying to not look obvious, and can only hope she isn't blushing.

<>

London Colney decor
VEX <vexart@vex.com>
to Arsenal Media

I wouldn't mind doing the walls at your training centre. I have the same preferences as doing Meadow Park: well after five pm, until 3 am, a security guard is up to you, you don't have to compensate me, don't give me credit for it. I'm not tagging the work, so don't worry about trying to cover up a tag. Please don't tell the players, and if you do, please tell them to not tag me in posts about the works. If you send a guard, Gabriel is a g.

Arsenal Media <media@arsenal.co.uk>
to VEX

Gabriel has agreed to work, and he will show you which walls and we would like you to paint. We'll make sure to tell both teams that the creator would wish to stay anonymous, but we will have to be telling the team that it is you that is painting the walls. We would like to compensate you, if not for your paint, then for your time, seeing as the only thing you are getting from this is money.

VEX<vexart@vex.com>
to Arsenal Media

Don't compensate me or I won't work for you. I'll be watching my venmo so don't even try me. If you really feel the need to pay me extra, give it to Gabriel. He's a g. I'll start next week, make sure to tell the players the paint is wet, and to not even try to figure out who I am. One person tries, and I'm off the job, no exceptions.