vi.

Dylan meets with the Arsenal Media team to work on a promotional campaign on Tuesday morning. The team has a training session in the morning, so Dylan doesn't interact with them yet. She takes a look around the facilities in the morning. By midday, she has the opportunity to meet the players and training staff. The media team goes over their wishes for the campaign to the players and training staff, and then Dylan takes control and introduces them to what she wants out of it. She also goes over her previous jobs in the freelance business as a multimedia designer, mainly to brag but also to do just a little bit of quality assurance. When she mentions London Studios, Danielle van de Donk looks more alert. There's something slightly suspicious there.

Dylan asks the people if they have any wishes for the campaign, but no one says anything.

Dylan starts with social media. Being an artist, she has pictures of the players taken, and then took them to Photoshop. She gets a small start on the project, and tells them that she most of the work couldn't be done on location. After the meeting finishes, van de Donk approaches her, and asks if she knows anything about the graffiti on her building. Dylan tells her the person either was Vex, or dressed exactly like Vex. The second time was a Spurs fan. She returns the favour by asking why van de Donk is curious. Van de Donk says that she was curious because Vex had never said anything in support of any football team.

It only takes a couple minutes for the players to ask if Dylan she is a football fan. She tells them she's not an Arsenal fan, spewing how that bias won't affect her work. She tells them she's a West Ham fan (perhaps regretfully). At least the outcome is better than if she told them that she didn't care much for football at all, but she prefers Chelsea because she grew up on it.

<>

Vex starts on the tunnel on Thursday night. They stay longer than usual, and inconveniently cause Gabriel to stay up all night. They leave before the sun rises, with most of the tunnel done.

The next night, Vex finishes up the tunnel, and leaves an empty spray paint can with a post-it note.

Gabriel is a G. Get him some free tix, mates.

They sign it with the Vex tag. With incredible penmanship, there is no possible way to discern if the author is a male or female. And, in the nicest way possible, they drop van de Donk a dm, asking her to stop talking to them. They write that it isn't personal, just that dming van de Donk is not something they particularly want to do, seeing as they don't need people prying into their life. It is slightly rude, but Vex has never been known to be polite.

Vex puts up a sign, as a precaution, that claims that the paint is wet. Attached to the sign is a silver Sharpie with a post-it telling players to sign the walls wherever they wanted, and to keep the marker.

According to the Arsenal Media team, Boreham Wood had a game mid week, and absolutely loved the new decor. Vex emails them and tells them to email the next set of tickets to a nondescript email without any given name and to only contact them by the Vex email for commissions, if they had any.

With complete disregard for the last email Vex sent them, Arsenal send a message about how much all the Arsenal teams that play at Meadow Park love the tunnel when they saw it for the first time. Vex then decides it was a hassle to communicate with them, but didn't mind the commissions. It was London, a big city, and rent is not cheap. But Arsenal has to learn some manners soon.