Chapter 1

I know we had kissed before, but I have never sensed so much passion, so much adrenaline entering my body. The feeling of affection leaving my lips and entering his just made me want to give him more. Our lips synchronized into a symphony and reminded me of our first dance together.  I wanted to wrap my arms around him forever, I have never felt love like this with anyone else. His lips were intoxicating. His arms around my waist felt as if they would never break apart, and I didn't want them to. Sun rays were absorbed by his cheek, leaving his tongue warm and inviting. Each time that our lips broke apart then intertwined again sent shocks down my body, making my arms tighter around his shoulders. There was now no space between our chests and that little boy that I once found in that iceberg, was now the man that loved with my entire heart. I could never let go of him, well at least until my brother came outside. 

"Hey guys did you see Zuk-, AGHH! What is going on out here!" Sokka screamed. My eyes widened but still in Aang's trance until my brain woke up. 

"Nothing! Nothing is going on out here!" Aang's voice cracked out of shock and fear. I twisted my body around to see my brother almost to tears of fright. 

"Sokka get back inside right now! LEAVE!" 

"You can't kiss in front of me, that's... that's just the rule, of.. of.. Sokka!"

"GET OUT!!!" I screeched at him with all of my heart. Unfortunately, that apparently brought a vibration to Toph inviting her to come outside. Her footsteps seemed light with curiosity, coming towards us,  I'm guessing with the same fright as Sokka. She finally came outside to the porch, walking towards Aang. Toph stopped in her steps and twisted her feet to face Aang.

"Aang is that you? Why is your heart beating so fast, I can feel it from over here." Aang was so embarrassed when she said that that he hand smacked his forehead.

"Hey, that's my thing." Sokka was now angry that his stupid discovery of his motion of idiocy is now used by other people.

"Oh yeah?" I yelled, "Then why don't you do it 1000x to yourself!" Now spitting angry, I almost hit him right then and there but Aang caught my hand before I could strike him. Sokka gasped and flinched his eyes closed. I looked back at Aang with my face of hatred, but the second our eyes met, my eyebrows relaxed and my pulse steadied. I caught my breath and Aang let go of my wrist and walked in front of me. As he reasoned with Sokka, his voice made me gulp. The memory of his lips touching mine distracted me from what they were saying until the world went silent. My head spun with the emotions that Aang left me with and what Sokka had snatched away from me. I looked up at the sun and my tongue fell to the bottom of my mouth. My eyes met back with his tattoo on the back of his head and a sudden urge came over me. I couldn't kiss him again right there, that would make the problem worse. I craved his touch. The comfort of his arms around my back sickened me until I almost couldn't wait any longer. But my thoughts were quickly banished soon enough.

"Right, Katara?" Aang asked me. Surely I didn't have the slightest clue of what he said but I agreed.

"Fine, then you guys will never kiss again." Sokka's words slashed my heart out. What did I agree to?