Chapter 4

"Fuck Toph."

His grin turned straight. He pulled my neck in closer so fast that I thought I might get whiplash. I wrapped my hand around his back and the other pushing myself up off the bed. The weight of the bed shifted from my arm and nudged him slightly further on top of me. His arm moved to the bed behind me to steady himself. Making out with him never got old. From the first time we kissed in the cave, to now, the same sparks were fired each time. My nails scratched the back of his neck and I could feel his sweat, from being anxious, I guess. I inched my hand down his shoulders, to his chest, then to his abs. The shirt he was wearing blocked me from touching them. They were hard as rock, similar to his arms. Since the first day I met him, it still surprised me by how strong he was, and how strong he looked. 

"Aang," He pushed his lips on mine again.

"What?" His eyes were still closed, sneaking in kisses in between his words.

"Take...take off your shirt." He immediately ripped it off over his head and then retreating to my lips. I blocked his arm while he was putting it back behind my upper neck.

"Agh." He shifted his weight to sit on his knees and grasped his wrist with his other hand. He tried to break it lose. I giggled. The hand that was once behind his neck, I whipped down to my left. Blood-bending him on his back aside to me.

"Ahh....Oof." He shook his head. "D... did you want me to stop?" Aang tightened his eyebrows and looked over at me.

"Of course not, Twinkletoes." I climbed on top on of him, opening my legs over his chest.

"Then why d-"

"Just shut up." My hands wrapped around him again. Kissing him harder and harder and him giving in to it. His hands were fully covering my cheeks, keeping my lips pressed against his. I opened my eyes for a moment and glanced at the clock on the night stand.

3:57

Shit. What if Toph hears us? Or worse, what if she went to look for him? 

I didn't care, though. Kissing him for the past ten minutes felt like a blink of the eye. I wanted more. I wanted him for more than ten minutes, more than hours, more than days or even years. 

While I was thinking, Aang moved his hands lower down my back, sinching my waist. His lips moved down to my neck, leaving traces of kisses on their way. He took his hands away and placed them on the back of my neck. 

Damn, that felt good.

I could feel my blood rushing to each spot he sucked on. I gave out a large gasp each time his lips touched my skin. I guess Aang noticed because he started to suck harder and deeper.  My eyes rolled deep back into my head.

The shirt I put on before bed was a blue button down flannel. The urge to unbutton it made it almost too severe to ignore. Keeping my lips on his, my fingers flew to my shirt and began to open it. I realized that over the countless times I've seen Aang shirtless, never once did he see me topless. And I was okay with that. Being with Aang gave me an indescribable amount of security and shelter. It was like he wouldn't judge or resent anything. If I could trust someone with my life, the answer would always be Aang.

Before I knew it, my shirt was completely opened.

Oh my god. Aang has never seen breasts before. What the hell is wrong with me?

Thankfully, Aang still had his eyes closed. Maybe he didn't notice that I was half naked. I brought the first button closer to the hole to re-cloth but Aang's hands stopped me and broke our lips apart.

"Don't, Katara. It's okay." He was now gently grabbing both of my wrists and staring deep into my eyes. His hand let go of mine and stroked my cheek once again. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me, ever. Your beautiful, your body is beautiful, I've always known that and I hope you do too." He took a strand of hair and pushed it behind my ear. Not once did he look down at my chest. I never saw him try to break eye contact with me, his eyes weren't straining to look down. The sides of my mouth turned upwards and took hold of his hand on my cheek. I leaned in, still holding his hand, and brought it down to my chest. Before caressing his lips again, I could see his eyes following my hand with wide eyes. His hand was cold against my breast, soothing but intense. My nipple hardened from the chill, but not noticing I kept kissing him. His lips stopped moving for a minute so I pulled away.