Chapter 1

Vote & comment

This is a test run I may or may not delete

We always want what we can't have. It's human instinct to want the bad things and ignore the good. For example when you're in a store do you go straight to the produce section or focus on the items with sugar? Teens rather spend a night out drinking and partying than studying for future test. We want the bad. It's what gets us into disastrous situations. It's what gets us into situations where the only alternative is make it worst and to try and find some way out of the hole that you just dug yourself.

That's where Cheryl blossom found herself as various heads turned to her and Reggie mantles direction. The whole restaurant so quiet waiting for the next move daring either of them to say anything.

"Don't flatter yourself Reginald, I don't need you or your reputation." Cheryl glared crossing her arms Looking at the boy in his letterman jacket, as the customers in pops diner stared in their direction.

"Please, without me you're just some cheerleading whore. your whole popularity agenda is out the window without me!" Reggie laughed sarcastically at the redheaded girl who bit her lip in panic and then her eyes landed on that girl.

The same girl who she 'hated' to be around in school and the same girl from the other night. Toni topaz.

"I don't need you, I never needed you. You need me get that through your thick head. I already had a replacement before you even started to give me the breakup speech tonight. In fact we've been seeing each other behind your back for two months now." Cheryl said simply some of the people murmuring at the new information.

It's funny how the teenagers were so invested in their lives as if Reggie and Cheryl were some type of celebrity couple when really they're just high schoolers who think popularity matters. although the school treated them as if they were something special.

"Oh yeah?" Reggie snarled raising his perfect eyebrow and fixing his letter man jacket. "Who?" He said simply and smiled to himself when he saw the girls face fall.

Toni sat in a booth with Betty cooper shocked as she watched everything go down. Toni was moving the pink sugar packet between each knuckle as she watched the former couple argue in the middle of the restaurant.

Toni wasn't mature herself, in fact she was quite the opposite but she found this whole breakup incredibly childish.

Toni didn't get along with the redheaded goddess. It wasn't as if she despised the girl. If Cheryl wasn't such a stone cold bitch Toni would've already tried to get with her multiple times. No one could deny the cheerleaders beauty. She was down right beautiful and she knew it.

However, Cheryl and Toni were known for bickering and being the queen b of two different crowds. They didn't mix when around each other everyone knew it.

"Toni," Cheryl panicked and all eyes were now on Toni who's eyes widened herself. Betty turned her head around so fast she almost had whiplash.

"Pardon me?" Toni rose an eyebrow.

Cheryl panicked but didn't show it she only grinned and walked over pulling the girl up out of the booth. Toni looked at Cheryl and furrowed her eyebrows. They hated each other everyone knew that what the hell was the ginger thinking. Toni's thoughts stopped when she saw her eyes pleading he r, begging her to go with it.

"Yeah We have I had no idea she was gonna blurt it out though. But she's my baby" Toni chuckled cursing at herself for giving in as she slung an arm around Cheryl's waist. Cheryl flinched ad the soft warm fingers made contact with her exposed skin. The scent of vanilla and a light barely there smell of weed there was also a kiwi scent coming from her mouth. Cheryl guesses it was her lip balm.