Chapter 5

THIS IS AN UPDATE BUT DONT SKIP OVER MY AUTHORS NOTE

Another shorter chapter but don't worry next chapter is long asf lol

So if you've paid attention to the last updates I've been talking about the book I've been working my ass of with WELL THE FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT.

IM SO HYPED Ik you guys will support it so I'm so happy I love all of you so much

Please give it a shout out and please go read and comment pleaseee and vote

It's called the ones left behind.

Here's THE COVER AHH I BELIVE IN YOU GUYS

Here's  THE COVER AHH I BELIVE IN YOU GUYS

Well here's the update ahh

"Toni what happened?" Cheryl gasped hurrying down the stairs to Toni who was sat on the couch.

"I'm going to go get you some fresh clothes." Betty kisses Toni's cheek friendly like and hurried to the other room.

"What happened Toni oh my god" Cheryl sat beside her lightly running her fingers over the black eye. Toni flinched away slightly.

"Would you believe it if I did I fell multiple times?" Toni tried to joke but the look of worry wasn't moving from Cheryl's features.

"Toni seriously what happened?" Cheryl sighed scooting closer. Toni closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Promise you won't go insane?" Toni asked hesitantly.

"Pinky promise." Cheryl nodded.

"I was walking home from down town when a few jocks from school jumped me," Toni answers honestly leaning back but winching in pain. "I tried to fight off a few of them but there was like five I'm not that badass" Toni joked but Cheryl's face changed form worry to anger.

"No uh uh, no way what's their names and addresses. I'll have them arrested within fifteen minutes and put in prison for 12 years." Cheryl huffed angrily pulling out her phone.

Before she could do anything Toni snatched away her phone and placed it in her pocket.

"There's more calm down." Toni did quietly. Cheryl looked at her questioningly but nodded.

"I went to go home and clean up but my dad was drinking again, I" Toni licked at her lip and scoffed. "I don't like being home when he's drunk." She said and Cheryl nodded.

"Listen if you want I'll drive you down to the police department and we can tell them everything-" Cheryl's rambles But is interrupted by Toni's aggravated sigh.

"I'm a poor black female Cheryl, do you think they're going to believe me or 5 white rich jocks?" Toni asked raising an eyebrow Cheryl shut her mouth and nodded.

"I'll handle it tomorrow, but tonight I just want to rest, I'm tired." Toni pleaded with Cheryl who nodded and looked behind her she scooted back and laid down opening her arms.

"Cmere?" Cheryl offfered But Toni hesitated.

"Are you sure?" Toni narrowed her eyes at her.

"I'm positive." Cheryl nodded effortlessly and Toni gave in and crawled on the girl taking over her jean jacket so she was just in a T-shirt. She laid her head on Cheryl's chest tucking her hands under the girl. Cheryl lightly pulled the blanket from off the couch onto them and ran her fingers through her hair soothingly.

"That feels good." Toni yawned closing her eyes.

"Mhm" Cheryl nodded closed her own eyes feeling a warmth through her own body. She hated to admit it but she was feelings thins for Toni she never experienced before. It was surreal.

After fifteen minutes both girls were sound asleep. Betty walked down the stairs holding clothes.

"So most of my sweaters were in the drier and I had to wait so they can-" Betty stopped talking when she saw the two girls cuddled up together on her couch. She smiled briefly placing the clothes at the end of the couch and turning off the lamp beside them. She walked over to the fire place lighting a few logs and stepping back so they would stay warm.

She sighed contently thanking god her mom was on a business trip this weekend. Taking this as a sign to give them space she headed upstairs herself.

-

Ahh sorry it's short but it's just a filler

Please go read the ones left behind for meeee
:))