Chapter 6

I updated twice on my new story can you guys please check it out :((

It's called the Ones left behind

Also here's chapter 6

Cheryl woke up to an alarm beside her head. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. Looking around she noticed she was in Betty's house. She looked over to the alarm seeing it was 7am which meant she had to get ready for school. Her house was across the street from Betty's so she'd just go over and get dressed then come back.

Her eyebrows shot yo when she remembered Toni was here as well.

She looked around but there was no sign of the girl. Cheryl got off the couch and headed upstairs to where Betty was. She saw her door was cracked and was about to walk in when she heard voices. She peeked in seeing Toni and Betty on her bed Toni was fully dressed in one of Betty's sweatshirts, and her jeans from last night.

"Well what'd you tell Cheryl?" Betty said sympathetically. Toni tapped her fingers nervously before answering. "I told her it was some guys from school, I'm afraid she's going to know which ones." Toni replies and Betty shook her head in disbelief.

"You should've said something else," Betty said honestly. Toni sighed throwing her hand up to her chest.

"What was I suppose to say, oh why Cher yeah no this black eye and bruises, don't sweat it it's my drunk abusive dad's way of saying I love you." Toni groaned running her fingers through her hair.

"Toni," Betty furrowed her eyebrows seeing the hurt on the girl's face.

"No no it's fine it's not the first time." Toni laughed it off. But before she could say anything else Betty pulled her into a tight hug. "You can stay here for as long as you want," Betty said leaning her head on Toni's shoulder. Toni closed her eyes tying to hide the tears.

"I know betts."  Toni patted her back. "Do you think Cheryl will question it more today?" Toni asked but before Cheryl heard Betty's reply she turned around on her heels and walked down the stairs.

It was her dad? Cheryl thought her heart slightly breaking at the thought of Toni being afraid to even come home. She hurried to the couch grabbing her phone. She took a few seconds to let the girls wrap up the conversation before calling out.

"Hey Betty!" Cheryl shouted for the girl's attention after about 15 seconds the girl was heading down the stairs with Toni right behind her.

"Cover for me and Toni at school today?" Cheryl said flattening her hands on her pants.  Betty raised an eyebrow a did Toni.

"What?" Betty asked as Toni sat on the couch beside Cheryl.

"Yeah just cover for us, just trust me" Cheryl said as Betty looked at Toni who shrugged in response.

"Fine but if turner ask where you two are I'm saying you getting a prostate exam." Betty raised her hands up in defense.

"Girls don't have prostates though?" Toni said amused beside them.

"That's why their examining it" Betty pointed at Cheryl who rolled her eyes.

"Come on Toni," Cheryl turned on her heel to look at Toni who stood up and followed her out.

"Later betts." Toni saluted towards Betty who only smirked and waved.

-

"So why are we skipping?" Toni asked once  they  passed her truck and went to the sidewalk. "And why are we walking around the rich neighborhood at 7:30am"  Toni laughed as Cheryl shrugged.

"We're going to my house." Cheryl responded softly.

"Oh?" Toni smirked knowingly Cheryl gasped and nudged her shoulder.

"Not like that you pervert." Cheryl scoffed which only made Toni pout.

"You're so lame." Toni said hiding her smile.

"We'll wait and see how boring I am after today." Cheryl bit her bottom lip with a grin.

"Oh yeah?" Toni tested causing Cheryl to pull her across the street to her house. 

-

I like next chapter a lot.

Oh and if I get one comment saying
"Update" Ima be big boy mad.

Read the ones left behind chapter 1 and 2 and I'll kiss u on ur forehead.