Chapter 2

"Wait,what!??!?Do you know where my dad is!??and why were you searching for me!??"Amelia asked

"I..uhhh..actually your dad wanted me to search for you and look after you!"Luke said

"Why did he wanted for you to search for me instead of himself !?? "Amelia asked

Look Amelia,your dad have always searched for you until his last breath and now I want to carry out your father's last wish....by looking after you!
.
.
.
.
Amelia was in a great shock after passing through the most unbelievable moments of her life.

[ The room filled with silence]

Soon Amelia made her decision by agreeing to live with luke!

Luke waited for Olivia to come home so he can inform her and take Amelia's responsibility as a guardian!

Amelia requested for a couple of days to get her stuff packed up and Luke agreed!

[Amelia]
I had a HAPPY good bye session with Olivia. ........(i surely believe that she was cruel but she was also a good person!)
As soon as we got out of the door there  was a driver in a black SUV waiting for us at the gate!

As we got near the car, the driver popped out and opened the door for me and then Luke!

Well,i already got a hint about what my lifestyle was gonna be!

There was an awkward all the way until I decided to speak up & asked..
(How did i ended up in a foster home if   my father was searching for me from a long time??)

He ignored my question and said......
"We are almost here,get ready for a new lifestyle and if you ever feel like wanting help I would always be here for you,feel free to ask!"

I really got emotional by hearing what he said,i felt like I have someone who would actually protect me and care for me like a family...!

he spoke again..."And......if ever I'm not available you can get some help from my children"

Okay,thanks alot Luke, for everything,Waiitt!?? I CAN CALL YOU LUKE....RIGHT??! I said.

Suddenly the car stopped in front of a very lavish house

We walked in and it felt like it was some unbelievable dream which i never thought ,that it would ever come true!

"Dad,who is this???"someone asked..

I was speechless to see ..........................
ADRIAN WILSON

(Hey everyone,I hope you all like this chapter,though it's a short chapter!
Please,Do vote and comment..
Loads of love to all of you................♡)