Chapter 8

[Amelia]
We spent the whole ride quite
I wasn't fine seeing Adrian throwing his decisions on me.

"Hey,stop sulking" Adrian said playfully.

I was pissed.

"What do you think you are doing?Why the he*k do you keep torturing me"I said irritatedly.

"Now you should stop exaggerating"
Adrian giggled.

I sighed.
"Adrian please,I'm done doing this...
I can't,you have to accept the fact that It's not in my hands about telling you or not,probably you should be asking Luke cause he decides who should know and who shouldn't" I said convincing myself to calm down.

"Amelia chill,it's fine,I promise this was the last time I forced you for coming with me." He said squeezing my hand.

I was calmed by his touch.

Suddenly he stopped the car.

He got out came came towards me and opened the door.

It was unbelievable, I never imagined Adrian being so gentle, holding doors for me.

I popped out saying,
"Adrian,did you fell somewhere and got brainwashed or are you in perfect mindset??"

"I'm just being chivalrous." He said.

"Ohh-I see" I said playfully.

'When I got out of the car,I saw this beautiful scenario....We were in the forest at the on a mountain peak,the whole city was visible.
I was speechless.'

"Follow me" He said while going towards a little forward from the car,sitting in the grass.

'I followed him and sat next to him.'
The next few minutes were really quite.

"Is this your make out spot!?" I asked mischievously.

"Ohh,What makes you think that I would bring you to my make out spot??" He asked playfully.

'I was speech less once again,how could I ask him such a silly question..!'

"Uhh..b-by the way,why are we here?"
I asked incase i would've to answer his question.

"Ohh..yeah,actually this is the place i come to relax my mind......and uh-uhh...and today it's the first time I've been here with someone."

(Wow,this was totally unexpected. Adrian Wilson 'a famous rockstar' wanted me to accompany him to his secret point.)

"Adrian,why would you want me to come here with you ?" I asked with disbelief.

(He sighed.)

"Amelia,I'm sorry about everything I've done to you, it's just that I've been really really mean to you this whole time."

"Yeah,you were a real jerk." I said.

"So........truce???" He asked excitedly.

"Truce" I accepted happily..

We were so deep in the moment that we forgot about the time and we could see a beautiful sunset view.

        [Adrian]
We saw the sunset joking and laughing together.
After a long time I felt so comfortable and free with someone.
I felt like she was the one with whom I could share everything ,the one who could make me laugh again.

As it was getting dark and late we hopped back inside the car,until we arrived home we both were so comfortable with eachother as if we knew eachother from a really long time and it seemed like we were close.

Hello...everyone,so i realized that the length of my story was uneven so I've tried dividing it equally.
Hope you like it♡