Chapter 4

[The next morning]

[Amelia]
I woke up by the sound of alarm but still i was a lazy ass... So,I put my alarm off and slept again!

"Hey,wake up"
(I shuttered my eyes open to see Adrian trying to wake me up...)

"Hey,what are you doing here?"I asked.

Anyway......I'm just here to inform you that the breakfast's ready and you remember that today is the first day at your new university!

"Ohh,shoot! I totally forgot that i would be joining Wyatt and Nora to the university...What time is it?"I panicked.

"Do I look like an alarm clock?"He replied.

(I ignored and stormed off in the washroom to brush my teeth)

(He went away slamming the door behind him!)

After a while,I rushed to have my breakfast in the dining area,stuffed a bread in my mouth and headed outside!

Adrian was scrolling on his phone while leaning on his red sports car next to Ethan's Black sports car and I was making my way towards the SUV where Wyatt and Nora were waiting for me.

"Amelia,we've been waiting for you since forever"Wyatt said.

"Keep your stupid logics to yourself,Wyatt.....you sound like a creepy sociopath whose been waiting for her soulmate since forever .....
THAT MAKES NO SENSE"Nora said.

"Sorry both of you,I totally forgot about today"I said while opening the car door to sit next to Wyatt and Nora ..............
but someone closed it from back and
grabbed my arm.

(I sighed as I knew who it could be...)

"What is it Adrian?"

"Nice guess work"He smirked mischievously.

(I turned to face him,Our faces were just inches away)

"Just answer me some questions and I'll try not to bother you "he spoke.

"Go on" I said.

"Who are you and why are you here,answer me honestly"he said.

"Adrian,why are you so interested in my personal life? And Why do you want to get into this?"

"Amelia,I'm already into this and once you answer me I'm never gonna bother you ever again"

(I tried to push him but he was strong enough and he grabbed me towards him again)

"I~SAID~ANSWER~ME~!" He said quarellously!

I looked him in the eyes and spoke,
"Why are you so rude to me?why it's always me?"I spoke softly.

"Adrian,What's going on?"
(We turned to see Ethan)

"Nothing" He said while walking towards his car!

"Amelia,I'm so sorry about his behaviour with you lately...It isn't his fault,actually since mom's death he has been too disturbed and distracted."Ethan said

"Uh..I understand"I replied.

"So this is Benjamin,your driver and he'll always be in service to drop yiu where ever you wish. Now get in thr car or you'll get late on the first day" Ethan said.

"thank you ,bye" I said kindly.

I honestly spend my whole day in  getting to know the university.

It was a really one of the most expensive universities of our town 'carcer'.

Atlas all my lectures got over.

Soon I,Wyatt & Nora came back home!

I came back in my room and changed my clothes and lied on my bed....suddenly the door swinged open

It was Adrian.

"So,what do you want now" I asked while getting up.

"I'm here to talk." Adrian said.

Hey guys hope you like it...please vote and comment!♡