Sweeter | Timothée Chalamet

"I'm sweeter, I'm sweeter, sweeter than your kool-aid," Kirby hummed along to her favorite song as she swept between the aisles of her mother's store

"I'm sweeter, I'm sweeter, sweeter than your kool-aid," Kirby hummed along to her favorite song as she swept between the aisles of her mother's store. She heard the chime of the door, signaling that a customer had entered. She turned off her music, peeping over the shelves to view the store's entrance.

A lanky boy in a hoodie had entered the shop, his hands in his pockets and a slight smirk on his face. Timothée. A grin broke out on her face. "Timmy!!!" she squealed, running up to put her arms around him. He returned her hug, lifting her a few inches off the ground.

Timothée leaned down to give her an obnoxiously loud kiss on the forehead. "Mwah! How's your day been, lovely?"

She beamed as he looked down at her, her eyes momentarily lingering on his lips, before she answered. "It was chill, nobody's really been coming by. My mom'll be be back in a few and then we can get out of here."

"No rush," he replied, squeezing her arm before letting her go. Kirby walked around to the other side of the counter, preparing to pretend she had been working when her mom came back.

"How was your day?" Kirby questioned, looking across the counter at him. Her eyes traced his jawline.

"I had an improv class, hung out with my sister a little, walked here, " he said with a cheeky grin.

Timmy and Kirby had been good friends for years. In the past few, as Timothée was in and out of town for auditions, she'd really missed him, even though she was busy with school and work. It didn't help that she could barely date anybody without comparing them to Tim.

Tim was hella coy. He was affectionate, but she never knew if he actually liked her as more than a friend. She was nothing like any of the girls he'd dated in the past, so she just tried to keep her feelings inside.

"What are we doing tonight?" she asked him.

"Bruno's having a little kickback, thought we could hang out there a bit," Tim shrugged as if that suggestion was no big deal.

"Who all's gon' be there?" she looked over her glasses at him.

Tim bit his lip in thought. "Just as few pals, Kirb. Nobody too crazy, I promise."