Chapter 9(Lena POV)

I woke up laying on Kara's  chest with her arms around me in our bed. Last night we made sweet love on the night she moved in with me. I smiled at the sight of  Kara sleeping peacefully.

Suddenly Kara's hands was massaging my ass in her sleep making me horny. I wanted to wake her up to so we can have another good time. I slowly made my way beneath the silk sheets kissing Kara down gently down her toward from her chest to her belly  and finally her hip  region.

"Time to wake up my sexy alien." I said in a lustful voice.

As I continued licking her clit I felt her wake up when she let out a pleased moan  She left up the cover to see me licking her. seeing me doing this to her made her cum into my mouth. We look at each other with love and desire in our eyes.

"Now that's a wake up call I could get use to." Kara laughed softly.

"Well, good morning to you too." I smiled.

The next thing I knew Kara flopped us over so Kara was on top of me looking at me with a sexy smile.

"Now it's me turn too make you feel good." Kara said.

She made her way down my body until she got to me center. she below a little cold air on my clit making moan.

Kara's tongue circled my clit and I moaned  loudly. I began to rock my hips against  her face. I needed more.

"Oh God Kara. Oh darling, my love keep doing that." I begged as I placed my hands on her hair.

She took a long lick along my slit and collected my juices from my center. She added two fingers in my center adding more pleasure.

Kara knew I was close so she speed up the pace of her fingers. The pressure kept on building  until I couldn't hold it anymore.

"OH I'M GONNA CUM!" I Screamed as I arch my back high and I let out the loudest orgasm.

Kara give my clit one last kiss then she moved up herself up next to me then she kissed me I can taste myself on her lips.

"best orgasm ever."

"glad you loved it." Kara smiled.

"Kara can I tell Eve about you? She may I think I'm cheating on you with Supergirl. Don't worry you can trust her she's like a sister to me." I asked. I hate to lie to my best friend I hope Kara say yes.

"Alright  you can tell her since she was nice to me, so I trust her." Kara smiled.

"Oh thank you." I hugged her.

"Maybe we can have girls night with us and Eve." Kara said.

"That's a good idea." 

"Well I'll be at Catco If nothing happens that needs Supergirl I'll see you at the office." She said as we get out of bed to get dress for the day.