Chapter 16(Lena POV)

Today is the day of the wedding, I'm so happy  that Kara will be my wife. I was standing in the alter on Eliza's backyard like we've talked about. I was dress in a blue suit for this day.

Everyone was here Alex, Eliza, Sam, Ruby,James, Winn, Winn's mother, Eve and surprisingly Cat Grant

Everyone was here Alex, Eliza, Sam, Ruby,James, Winn, Winn's mother, Eve and surprisingly Cat Grant. I heard the back door open and I saw Kara in her wedding dress.

She was being was lead down the aisle by J'onn because Kara always thought of him as a space dad. So when she asked him to lead her down the aisle he was more then happy to do it. I never thought this will happen to me. Before I met Kara, If someone told me I'll be happy I'll tell them their crazy but now here I am now. She came by my side.

The female mister was asking Kara and me to say our views and exchange our rings.

"Lena the day I met you I knew you're the one for me. You are kind, smart and the most beautiful woman on earth. I'm honoured to be able to call you my wife. I give you this ring as a symbol  of my lasting love."

I had tears coming down my checks after she said her view  that was the beautiful thing anyone  had say to me. After she slip the ring on my finger it was me turn to say me my view.

"Kara darling I still remember the day you came to my office just for a interview like it was yesterday. how cute and nervous you were that I fell in love with you. You coming to the office was the best thing that ever happen to me. I'm so happy to call you mine. My friend, my lover and now my wife. I give you this ring as a symbol of my lasting love." I said as I slip the ring on her finger.

"I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride." The minster smiled  as  Kara and me kissed. Every claps and cheers. I can't not wait for our honeymoon.