Chapter 15 (Kara POV)

I look at Lena while we watched Grease, in two weeks we are going to be wives. a Super and a Luther getting married it's hard to believe. For weeks I been thinking about her Mother even though she tried to kill me she's still her mother.

"What's wrong?" Lena looked at me.

"I need to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Can we try to make peace with your mother?"

"Kara she tried to kill you, I don't think that's going to happen." Lena said

"I know but when we are married she's going to be my Mother in law." I told her.

"And if it doesn't work?"

"It's her lost, I'm still going to married you."

"Okay, I'll I call the prison so we can see her but Kara are you sure about this?" Lena asked worried. I kissed her forehead.

"I'm sure."

                             ---------------------------------

We followed the guard to the visiting room where she was in. He open the door for us.

"Thank you." Lena said.

"If you need anything I'll be behind the door." The guard said.

"We be fine." I smiled.

We walked inside and the door shut behind us. Lillian Luther was sitting at the table whith her hands cuff to the table watching us like a hawk. Her face is old like a witch then the last time I met her. We to a seat at the table.

"Hello Mother." Lena said coldly.

"Lena what a surprise I never thought you never pay you dear mother a visit." Lillian smirked. 

"You tried to kill Kara, why will I want see you after that." Lena said trying to keep her cool.

"You mean Supergirl, unless she told you the truth."

"I did." I said.

"I have to say I'm impressed that you told her I was hoping that Lena will find out that you lied to her and she'll hate you for it."

"Well She told and I love her." Lena smiled as she took my hand in hers. Lillian  saw the rings on our fingers.

"Oh I see." She looked surprised.

"I'm going to marry your daughter and you will be my mother in law I want us to make peace with each other. If it's possible for you to be release I want us to be family." Kara said.

"I never thought of it if we met earlier I'll tell you to go to hell. But since I've been in prison for mouths I started to think differently like was a bad mother to you Lena I let hate got the better of me because I blame Superman for my son's madness that I wanted to kill you Kara for that I'm sorry. I'll give you my blessing for you marriage." Lillian said.

"really." Lena sounded happy.

"Yes consider this as amends for the things I done. I also know you are using a lexosuit to save the city beside Kara for that I'm proud of you for doing something good." 

"Thanks." Lena said as her other hand softly takes her mother's hand as I looked with a smile.