the first encounter

tommy
today is the fourth day that i'm in the third year.i went to the canteen with my friends and saw the cutest boys group.they're staring at us but,there's the one who didn't stare at me.this is the strange one..he was just focusing in his game.i like that.he's kinda cute😍!
we sat down at the corner of the canteen.and i started asking my friends.i really want to know who is that boy and what year he is.
"hey..guys!do u know who's that boy?" i said and pointed at the boy. "oh..him?he's Nong jimmy and he's a fresher." Mean said. "he's cute.i like him." i said and smiled,staring at him. "most of the seniors like him.if u gonna hit on him,you're not gonna win him!" Max said,smacking the table. "hey!slow down!!this is not your house!!!" one of the senior shouted at Max.Max sat down on his seat.
"let me ask u,Max..have u ever hit on Nong jimmy?" Mark asked. "No..but,my friend did."Max answered. "Who?" me and Mean asked. "joss.." he answered in a tired tone. "isn't he our senior?" mark and mean asked.i don't know who's joss.. "yeah.." he answered. "somebody tell me,who's joss?" I asked,interrupting them. "he's our senior.." Mean answered.
"By the way,i'm going to hit on Nong jimmy.i'm going to win this!" I said. "u sure?" Mark,Mean and Max asked. "Yeah..i'm pretty sure!" i said and smirked at the nong who's eyes are fixed at his phone.
.
.
we all finished eating lunch and we're walked pass the juniors's table.
I winked and smiled at him.he pouted at me. "you're cute😍" i murmured.Mean looked at me and shrugged.
I saw that Mean was smiling at Nong Plan and Max was staring at Nong Nat.and Mark was staring at Nong Toy.are they all in love❤️?
.
.
.
Third
"Nong Plan~" Mean called Plan sweetly. "what are u doing?" Mean touched Plan's hair softly. "Oyy!!phi Mean! what are u doing?!" Plan asked and pushed away Mean's hand."are u drunk?" Plan asked. "i don't know..." Mean said drunkenly and fell down. "Phi Mean!! Phi?!" Plan called,shaking Mean's arms.he took out Mean's phone from his pocket and called Max.
"Hello khrub.phi Mean is drunk and he passed out khrub" Plan said quickly. "okay!i'll come..where are you?" on the third floor,beside the second year class" Plan said quickly again."okay!i'll come right now!" Max said and ended the call.
"Phi..you're so handsome" he said and smiled at Mean.Suddenly,Mean woke up and then,their lips touched.Mean kissed Plan deeply(but not with tongue).
Plan pushed him quickly. "what are u doing?!" Plan panicked but,in his mind he was so happy for this.
"Mean!!" Max shouted and came near to where Mean and Plan was.
"what happened to him?" Max asked Plan with a worried voice. "he's just drunk khrub" Plan answered with a smile."drunk?!we haven't gone to the bar yet.." max answered.Plan just smiled,took his books and left.
Mean woke up,looked at the door and smiled. "if u love him,just open your feelings to him..no need to lie" max said. "i lied because,i want the great moment to begin." Mean said,stood up and left Max alone.
"i like Nat..i should try some moments to Nat too." Max murmured and left the room.
...
"Nong Nat.." Max called Nat with a lovely voice. "Khrub,phi Max.." Nat said. "i'm feeling exhausted during these days." he said,looked at Nat.but,Nat was staring at the sky. "isn't the weather beautiful today?" Nat said. "Imm..it's beautiful." Max looked at Nat and said.
"Let me lay on your lap." Max said,held Nat's wrist and put Nat's hand on his chest.he already lay on Nat's lap. "Just a while.." Max said.Nat stared at Max and smiled brightly.
...
" phi...phi mark!" someone shouted while,mark was walking.he turned around and looked.it's HIS Nong Toy💖.
"phi mark!..can i..can i-"he said in a breathless tone. "drink it first" Mark said and pay Toy a water.Toy drank it and started talking.
"Phi..can i lend your pen for a while,please?" Toy asked.Mark took out his pen and give it to Toy.Mark gave him because,he like him.he want to do everything for him..the love of his life😘
Author's note:
i'm really sorry for my grammer errors..english is not my mother language.
hope u enjoy my story🙂vote,comment and share to your friends😊