i really love u

"phi tom,waitt!!" Jimmy shouted.

flashback

Jimmy really wanted to give tommy a present for saving him from joss.he don't know what to give him.he knew that he's acting like a kid or acting weird.but,he want to get more closer with tommy.

"Jimmy,what are u thinking?..u're acting weird" toy asked "yes,i'm acting weird!!because i wanna get closer to phi tommy!!"
All of his friends gazed at him in shock.

"Umm..i mean-""we understand..so,how do u wanna get closer to phi tommy?" Toy asked and Nat asked.
"I wanna give phi tom a present.but,i don't know what to give" he answered and sighed. "How about a ring?" Plan asked.
{What?!a ring?!} Jimmy thought.
Jimmy shooked at his friends.
"How about-""my necklace!i found it!finally!" Someone shouted.they gazed at the person who shouted.
"Hey,jim.how about a necklace?" Nat asked. "A cool necklace?" Plan and Toy added.
Jimmy smiled at his friends. "thanks,guys..i'll give my phi tom a cool necklace." He stood up from his seat and left his friends alone.

"Wait,did he just say phi tommy his phi tom?" Plan asked. "I think so..."toy said.
"I guess..he just fell for the older☺️" Plan said and smiled.
.
.
.
Jimmy's pov
i just left my friends and get out of the university quickly to buy a cool necklace for my phi tom☺️.
I went to the accesory shop and saw cool things and also saw gorgeous things.

"Wow" i murmured softly.
Suddenly,i saw something special for my phi tom.it was a cool necklace.it will match phi tom.

"what do u want to buy,sir?" A girl with a uniform asked me

"what do u want to buy,sir?" A girl with a uniform asked me.it was because of i was gazing at those necklaces for a long time.

"The grey one,please" i said.she nodded,took it and put it in the paper bag.

"Here,sir.it costs ------ "
I paid the girl the money,took the bag and get out of the shop quickly.
.
.
.
Now,i'm in a university.i was finding phi tom.but,where is he?!i find him everywhere..i just found his friends or the seniors!!Sigh!!!

"Let's just go home,jimmy.u're not gonna find him.." i murmured and turned around to go back home.

Suddenly,i saw my hero,my life...phi tommy..i smiled ear to ear.and called him..but,he didn't hear.

Flashback end

"What happend,Jimmy?why did u run?"
he asked me with a worried eyes.
"it's...it's...i bought this for u" i catched my breath and said.

"Tommy!!are u coming?!" Someone shouted from his back. "Huh..coming,Mean!!" He shouted back and leave me alone.he didn't even say 'bye' or took my present for him.
So,these all are just a fake?!he just wanna tease me or is he just acting like he's a hero?!
All are just a fake?!

Toy

"Hey,jimmy..did u give him the necklace?" I said and touched his shoulder.no response..what's wrong?
He turned around and looked at me for a couple seconds.tears floating in his eyes and at the same time,they're just like a painful eyes.he held my shirt coloum and tears started dripped from his eyes.i've never seen him cry.

"What's wrong,jim?why are you crying?" I asked but,he didn't say anything.
He sighed and left me.what just happened?why did he cry?
.
.
.
(at the bar)
Tommy

I feel guilt in my heart,in my body.i just leave my baby alone.even saying 'bye'.
How will he feel now?how stupid i am?!

"Tommy!what are u thinking?" Max asked. "Come on,man..u're a funny guy and now,what's happening with u?" Mark and Mean asked.
"Nothing,guys..let's just get in there" i said them.
...
We walked into the bar.the bar was a little noisy and it was crowded a little.
I looked around.Suddenly,i saw someone who i shouldn't see him at this place..my nong Jimmy.

I shocked and ran to where he was.
"Where are u going?!" Max shouted but,i can't focus to them..
...
i saw two beer bottle beside jimmy.i thought he drank some.
"Jimmy..Nong jimmy?!" I woke him up but,no response..he was dead drunk..
sigh!
i should've say my baby just a 'bye'.u're so stupid,tommy.

I carried the younger and leave the bar.
I took him to my car and put him at the back.he was just like a cutie pie😍.
.
.
.
"Okay..okay..calm yourself down,tommy." I murmured.
please stop!!why my heart pounding so faster and louder?!!
I sighed loudly and leave the place where jimmy was.
I went to the kitchen and prepared some warm coffee for my baby who was just drunk.
Yeah,of course..we were at my house😌.
...
I took the coffee and went to where jimmy was,to my bedroom.

I put down the coffee beside the bed,on the table and slowly woke my jimmy up.

"Nong..Nong jimmy.."i said,shaked his shoulders softly.
"All these were fake!he don't love me!!" Suddenly,my baby shouted.

"i love u,my baby..i really love u😍😘"
I said.of course,i really love Nong jimmy.i didn't like him..i love him..i love u,baby.
i kissed his forehead softly.he smiled faintly.
I woke him up again and again.

"Drink it..u'll feel well.." he drank the warm coffee that i gave him.then,he put it on the table and suddenly,he hugged me tightly.he put his head into my chest and sobbed.
"please don't cry" i said softly. "u're fake!u d-don't love m-me or l-like me" he said.
"No..jimmy..i love u..i really love u,my baby" i said.

Author's note:
srry for my grammer errors again..and thank u for reading this story☺️.
pls vote,comment and share this to your friends☺️and also share your thoughts😁