the precious time

third
"hey,where's max?!" asked tommy.
they were at the club and the club was too noisy with DJ open from there.

"he said that he has a date with Nong Nat😒" said mark. "don't worry,mark.i hope u can date Nong Toy soon." said Mean.
"Wait,guys.do mark like Nong Toy?" asked tommy.Mark just nodded.
"and i love Nong Plan.he's apart of my life.😌" said mean.
"oh,wow!!we all like the cute boys from that group☺️"
*****(maxnat dating)
they both were being too quiet.the silence is between them.
Max've been date a girl or a boy before.he already have an experience.but at that time,dating a boy is just like his first time.
and about Nat,he was so shy. he didn't know what to say or what to do.all he knew is that he's shy.because this is his first date😳.
...
"ehm..umm..Nat,do u wanna have a sex with me?(🤣😅)....i-i mean order" Max broke the silence between them.Nat just nodded shyly and ordered something.
Nat was being so cute in Max's eyes.he can't control anymore. but,he have to😒.
****(marktoy)
he was on his way home,riding a motorbike.he was in his imagination world.he didn't focus on his drive.
and now,what?he just bumped into someone.
it was totally a midnight.and there was no light in the streets.
he got off from the motorbike and look at the person who already have hurt an ankle.
Mark was shock.he just bumped into his life,his heart.
"i-i'm so sorry,Nong Toy.i didn't mean t-""that's okay,phi.i was going to my home khrub.it was my fault." Toy said and tried to stand up.
"ouch!" he shouted. "U okay?" asked mark worriedly. "i'm okay,phi.bye bye khrub.""i know that u're not okay,Toy.let me drop at your home." mark just carried Toy.Toy shocked.
Mark let Toy to sit at the back and said Toy to hold him tight.
Mark started riding and Toy smiled.And mark smiled too☺️.
****(meanplan)
Mean was walking at the corner of the club,on his way home.but,he really wanted to cafe at that time.
Suddenly,he caught a sight of someone who he shouldn't see.
"Nong plan,what are u doing here?u shouldn't be here!" Mean said.
"Acually,phi...i'm waiting for my sister.i'm here to call her..it's been a long time that she's still in there." he explained.
"will i have to call her for u?" Mean asked. "No,thanks." he answered.Mean started to walk away but,he was worrying about his Nong Plan.
"By the way,this place is kinda dangerous for u..becareful😉" Mean said. "Khurb,phi Mean☺️" Plan said. "Bye,phi khrub!" he added.Mean waved at Plan and smiled🙂.

Author's note:
thank u for reading this😊btw,sorry again for my grammer errors.and i'm working on a new mii2 one-shot.and the next chapter will be mii2💛💚